Chapter 16

Zandreaj woke up the next morning feeling the same sensation she felt last night while making love with Blyther. She moaned sexily when she realized Blyther is working on her again. He is busy making her wet and be ready for him this morning. Just one lick on Zandreaj's clit and she opened wide for him. Blyther straightened himself on the bed on his bended knees. Then he pulled Zandreaj down to his lap by her legs so he could see her opening clearly. He then slowly entered her watching himself go deep down her and made a loud moan as he reach her depth. Zandreaj went crazy when Blyther busied himself doing their push-pull rhythm again. For the third time, they both reached heaven together.

After getting back to her normal breathing. Zandreaj stood up naked to go to the comfort. She whistled in pain when her urine touched her lacerations. Napangiwi ang babae at napabuga ng hangin sa hapding sumigid pang lalo. Nagulat pa ito ng makitang nasa pinto si Blyther at nakatingin sa kanya.

"I guess I have to see a doctor." Nakangising sabi nito sa boyfriend.

"No, you don't really have too. My kisses are just enough to heal them, believe me." Ani Blyther na nakasandal sa pinto ng cr at pinapanuod si Zandreaj. He is all naked. Napalunok ang babae ng makita ang kahubaran ng boyfriend. He is just so handsome and so damn attractive with his body built. Malapad na mga balikat at bato-batong abs. Napamulagat ang babae when she looked down on him and saw he is getting bigger again.

"Love what you are seeing Mine?" Nanunuksong sabi ni Blyther.

"Oh no Vyb, not again please." Umiiling na sabi ni Zandreaj.

Inabot nya sa bath organizer ang kanyang femme wash at naghugas. Napasipol ulit ito at napabuga ng hangin sa hapdi.

Inalalayan syang tumayo ni Blyther pagkatapos nyang maghugas. Then he put her under the shower. He took her soap and rub her body slowly just like what he did on the bath tub last night. Then he gave the soap to Zandreaj. Zandreaj soaped his whole body. Then they rinsed under the shower while kissing each other's body too. Blyther pushed Zandreaj to the wall and pinned her hands up her head. He then licked and sucked her nipples before sucking her lips and her tongue. He squatted in front of Zandreaj, put her legs on top of his shoulders with her center on his face. He then kissed her there, lots of kisses, true to himself when he said he could heal her cuts. Zandreaj bent her back as she felt the tingling sensations brought by Blyther's hot breaths. She is pulling his hair hard while moaning loud and gasping for air specially when his tongue circled her opening and went inside it.  He then stood up when he tasted her wetness. Standing, he held her tighs and pulled her up pinning her body to the wall. Then he entered her without any warning. Zandreaj just moaned louder in every push he made. She just love how ruthless this man in satisfying her in their love makings.

Napaungol si Zandreaj ng makita sa salamin ang maliliit na rashes sa kanyang mga balat. Mula sa kanyang mukha hanggang sa kanyang mga balikat pababa sa kanyang dibdib. Sa sobrang nipis ng kanyang skin ay bumakas ang mga pinagdaanan ng beard and mustache ni Blyther na kasalukuyang nagsisimulang tumubo. May mga maliliit pang love marks na gawa ng mga love kisses ng boyfriend. Paano nya itatago ang mga iyon?

Napalingon si Blyther na kasalukuyang kumukuha ng damit sa kanyang bag para magbihis ng marinig ang ungol ng girlfriend. Naging apologetic ang expression nito ng makita kung anong binibistahan nya sa salamin.

"Oh, I am sorry Mine." Lumapit ito sa kanya at hinaplos ang rashes nya sa may leeg. Napasinghap si Zandreaj.

"Stop it Mine. Or you'll gonna have more of that before we could go down and have breakfast for real." Pilyong warning nito sa girlfriend.

"I didn't mean to tease you." Defensive na sabi ni Zandreaj.

"I Know, you are just so into me that it makes you shiver even just from my little touches. Ang rupok mo Mine." Tumatawang sabi ng binata.

Inirapan ito ni Zandreaj at tinanggal ang tuwalyang nakabalot sa kanyang katawan. Dali-daling pumikit si Blyther at tumalikod.

"Holy shit! Mine...get dressed now or else am gonna fuck you until you'll be hospitalized."

"Sinong marupok? Hmmmm?" Tanong ni Zandreaj na yumakap sa likod ng boyfriend. Pero napamulagat ito ng biglang humarap sa kanya si Blyther kinuyumos sya ng halik sabay insert ng finger nito sa kanya. Binuhat sya nito at inihiga na nakalawit ang paa sa kama. Hiniklat nito ang tuwalyang nakatapi sa bewang nito. Hinila pataas sa kanyang mga balikat ang legs ni Zandreaj then entered her hard in just one push. Sabay silang napaungol ng malakas when he reached her depth and when she felt her full of him. Then they went for wilder push-pull rhythm until they reached their climax for the 5th time.

Bumagsak ang katawan ni Blyther kay Zandreaj sa matinding pagod.

"You'll gonna drain me up Mine." Sabi ni Blyther while gasping for air.

"Marupok ka eh." Tumatawang sabi ni Zandreaj.

"Sinong marupok?" Tanong ni Blyther habang dinidiinan ang clit ni Zandreaj at marahang minamasahe.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Vyyyyyyyybbbbb... Mahabang ungol ni Zandreaj.

"Stop it please..." Pakiusap ng babae at pilit tinatanggal ang kamay ng boyfriend sa kanya.

"What...Hmmmmm?"  tuloy sa ginagawa si Blyther habang sinisinghot ang leeg ni Zandreaj.

"Getting wet again Mine?" Tanong nito at ipinasok ang middle finger nya sa loob ni Zandreaj. Napaungol ulit ng  malakas ang babae at napatitig sa kisame.

"Ohhhh..ahhhhhh!!Vyb please..." Tonong pakiusap ni Zandreaj.

"Please what hmmmmmm?" Nanunuksong bulong ni Blyther habang kinakagat kagat ng maliit ang earlobe ng girlfriend.

Itinulak ni Zandreaj palayo sa kanya si Blyther. Tumihaya sa kama ang lalaki. Nagulat ito ng pumaibabaw sa kanya si Zandreaj and pushed herself down to his readiness. They both moaned loudly with satisfaction. Zandreaj being stretch well accommodating the extra large and extra long Blyther inside her. It still pains a little but she only had to look forward to the ecstacy she knew she would feel right away. And Blyther feeling her softness and hotness being inside her. Zandreaj rocked back and forth atop him. Then she pushed and pulled. They just can't get enough of them both. And yes, they are both marupok for each other.

After their non-stop love making. They both lied down the bed exhausted and drained.