"Call for your guards," Pope Gregory said to Mary of Scots. "If you don't, she's going to kill you."

Mary of Scots hesitated but called for her guards. Pope Gregory and Mary of Scots disappeared as they made their way to the back of the train. More guards, both holy and Scots, entered the cart. Bloody Mary and her men were heavily outnumbered.

"Ma'am," said Greg the Goliath. "You need to get out of here and get Azrael. Oni, take her. I'll handle this here."

Oni went back and grabbed Bloody Mary, but she stopped him. Bloody Mary put a hand on Greg's back. "Make your way to the front of the train. I'll take care of the rest."

"Yes ma'am," said Greg the Goliath, gripping his great sword.

Bloody Mary, Elizabeth, Oni and Mason left the cart. Oni led the way while Moran was at the rear. They reached the cart with the dead guards and Elizabeth was forced to stop.

"Oh my goodness," said Elizabeth while Moran went to her aid. "What happened here?"

"These are Mary of Scots' men who tried to kill me," said Bloody Mary. "Don't feel bad for them."

Moran went over to one of the dead guards, observing him carefully.

"Something wrong there, Moran?" asked Oni. "You're not squeamish, are you?"

"No, I know this man?" said Moran.

"Getting friendly with the enemy," said Oni.

"That's the thing," said Moran. "This man wasn't one of Mary of Scots' guards. He's one of Pope Gregory's guards."

"Are you sure?" asked Oni.

"I am. He tried to recruit me into their guard. Made a comment about my reputation. Said a man like me should be working for a higher cause." Moran looked at Elizabeth. "I'm already working for the highest cause there is."

"Cute," mocked Oni. "But what does it matter?"

"It matters a lot," said Bloody Mary.

"How so?"

"It means we were led to believe it was Mary of Scots who tried to kill me when it was Pope Gregory this whole time. I knew we couldn't trust him."

"What now?"

"I need to get on the roof of this train. Once Azrael is here, I'll take care of everything here," said Bloody Mary. "Just get me on the roof."

"I'll do that," said Oni.

Just as Oni said those words, some holy guards broke into the cart from the front of the train. Oni brought out his sword while Moran went to Elizabeth and did the same. The guards went in for the attack and Oni maneuvered between them, hacking and slashing. The holy guards all went down.

"This isn't a good sign," said Oni. "They came from the front of the train where Jack and Richard should be."

More holy guards came into the cart, this time from both sides.

"That's even a worse sign."

The sisters went to the middle of the cart while Oni fought the holy guards from one end and Moran fought the others from the other end. Oni was doing a good job killing the enemies while Moran held his own. Oni took an opportunity to shatter a window then go to Bloody Mary.

"You're going to have to climb up through that window," said Oni. "We aren't going to be able to keep this up." Oni went back to the fighting while Bloody Mary grabbed her sister's hand.

Bloody Mary noticed Elizabeth watching Moran fight the holy guards. "Let's go. He can take care of himself. Oni, Moran," yelled Bloody Mary. "Make sure to make your way to the front of the train." Bloody Mary pulled her to the window and they felt the open air hit their faces. Bloody Mary whistled a melody into the open air before turning to her sister. "Just do what I do."

Bloody Mary climbed on the side of the train and made her way to the top. She turned around to find her sister trying to do the same. She grabbed her hand and pulled her the rest of the way. The two took in the open air as the train drove through the tracks.

"What now?" asked Elizabeth.

"We wait," answered Bloody Mary.

"For what?"

Just as Elizabeth said those words, a roar was heard that shook everything around them. The sisters watched in awe as a large dark dragon flew towards them. Before they knew it, the sisters were on top of the dragon and flying over the train.

"Now watch this," said Bloody Mary. She maneuvered Azrael towards the back of the train. She leaned into Azrael's back and whispered, "Fire."

Azrael took a deep breath before opening his mouth and letting out a breath of fire. The fire hit the three carts at the end of the train, destroying them with ease. All Elizabeth could do was watch in awe while Bloody Mary had a smug look on her face.

Azrael flew ahead of the train as Elizabeth and Bloody Mary held on. "What now?" asked Elizabeth.

"Do you think that got the message across?" asked Bloody Mary.

"If that didn't, I don't know what would?"

"Let's give our men another opportunity to get to the front of the train before I send another message."

"You're not done?"

"Honestly, I'm hoping to just burn Pope Gregory along with the carts."

"What about Mary of Scots? She is innocent in all of this."

Bloody Mary groaned. "I know." She maneuvered Azrael back around the train, this time taking the time to look through the window. "There they are?" she said as she spotted Pope Gregory and Mary of Scots, second cart to the end. "Of course they would be together."

"What are you going to do now?" asked Elizabeth.

"I have an idea?" said Bloody Mary. She gilded Azrael to the second cart to the end and he grabbed it. The whole train almost came off the tracks. Luckily only the three last carts came off the track, leaving the train with three carts attached.

As Azrael took the cart in the air, the other two fell, leaving Pope Gregory and Mary of Scots in his grasp. They flew to a mountain side as Azrael dropped the cart then landed across from it. Bloody Mary and Elizabeth got off the dragon.

"Mary, Gregory!" called out Bloody Mary. "Come out here right now."

After a couple of seconds, Mary of Scots crawled out of the cart. She had her hands up in surrender as she faced Bloody Mary and her dragon.

"Put your hands down," said Bloody Mary. "I know you're innocent. You can come over here and join us."

Mary of Scots hesitantly joined the sisters.

"Where is Pope Gregory?" asked Bloody Mary.

"He's afraid to come out," answered Mary of Scots.

Bloody Mary laughed. "Actually, this works for me." She turned to the dragon. "Azrael, have at it." And with that order, Azrael burned the cart, along with Pope Gregory, down to ash. Elizabeth and Mary of Scot could only watch in horror as the Pope was dispatched.

Bloody Mary, Elizabeth, Mary of Scots and Azrael joined the train which was now at a stop and found its crew waiting outside. Among the crew were Greg the Goliath, Jack the Jester, Oni and Moran, all bloody, beat up, but alive. Richard Trevithick was sitting on the ground, bandaged but breathing.

"How's everyone holding up?" asked Bloody Mary as Elizabeth and Mary of Scots climbed off the dragon.

"We're all good," answered Jack. Greg and Oni nodded in agreement. "Only superficial injuries."

"How about Richard? Will he be alright?"

"He'll live."

"Good to hear. It would have been a shame if we lost the genius that is Richard Trevithick." Bloody Mary turned her attention to Elizabeth, who stood with Moran and Mary of Scots. "I hope today's events don't stop you from coming to terms of peace. God will look gratefully upon you both if you do." The women gave Bloody Mary a nod. "It's time for us to go boys, get on." With that order, Greg the Goliath, Jack the Jester and Oni climbed on top of Azrael and they flew off into the distance.