Lost City of Yiti

Billionaire Delvis and his group of four entered a rundown bar at the base of Mount Verdesol. Among the group were his friends, Joe and Tirado. The fourth member was Papo, the man in charge of supervising Delvis' wealth and fifth was Alex, the security.

"Wow, this place looks shitty," said Joe as he observed the bar. The barkeep gave him a dirty look. "No offence," Joe said under his breath as a lame attempt at an apology.

"I think it adds to the mystique of our mission," said Delvis, excitedly.

"Yeah Joe," mocked Alex. "Lighten up. This is going to be fun."

Tirado didn't even say a word as he made his way to the bar.

"See," said Alex. "He has the right idea."

"I'm with Joe," said Papo, a handkerchief covering his mouth. "I don't believe this is a good idea."

"Every adventure has its naysayers," said Alex. "I guess this one will have two." He looked at Joe and Papo. Joe rolled his eyes while Papo ignored him.

"Why are we even here?" Papo asked Delvis.

"This is where we're supposed to meet our tour guides," answered Delvis as he searched for them. "There they are." Delvis made his way to the back corner of the bar where a group of three sat at an isolated table.

A woman stood up as she saw them approaching. She smacked the back of the head of one of the men and whispered something they couldn't make out. The man and his comrade quickly stood up to face Delvis' group.

"Hey," said Delvis with a wave.

The woman offered her hand. "Good to see you made it," she said as they shook hands. "These are my sons, Junior and Lu." The men gave Delvis a nod.

"Hi," said Delvis before gesturing to his group. "These are my friends, Joe, Alex," Delvis looked over their shoulder and gestured towards the bar. "And Tirado at the bar." The two groups all exchanged nods while the woman looked at Papo, who was the only other person in the group that was around her seniority.

"And who is this?" she asked.

"I'm Papo," he said as he went forward and took her hand. "What's your name?"

"Celi."

"Very nice to meet you, Celi."

Alex couldn't help but smile at the exchange.

"Papo is our financial guy," said Delvis. "Whenever I'm about to spend a bunch of money, he has to tag along to approve."

"I'm a gift from his father," said Papo.

"More like a nuisance. Always trying to spoil my fun."

"I make sure he's able to keep having fun. His father hired me after he decided to turn one of the mansions into a shark aquarium."

"I see," said Celi. "I hope you don't decide against this adventure."

"I hope so too," said Delvis as he crossed his arms.

"I don't want to spoil anyone's fun, but I have to clear all of the expenses. I guess you're the one I have to talk to."

Tirado interrupted everyone as he returned from the bar with a tray of shots. "If we're going on an adventure, we have to start it right." He looked at Celi and the two men. "I'm assuming this is everyone. Eight shots for eight people."

"Now this is something I can completely agree with," said the man named Lu as he grabbed two shots, handing one to Junior.

"That's right," said Tirado as he handed everyone their shot.