"No disrespect but you're not the Queen. Your sister is."

Greg the Goliath and Oni were irritated by the Pope's comments and gripped the handles of their swords. Jack the Jester grabbed the men's shoulders, stopping them from escalating the situation.

"No disrespect to my sister but I'm more powerful than her," said Bloody Mary. "Actually, I'm more powerful than everyone in this room." Mary of Scots and Pope Gregory gave her a dirty look. "Okay maybe it's up for debate who's more powerful between the Pope and I."

"Are you seriously saying you're more powerful than the Pope?" asked Mary of Scots.

"What I'm saying," started to say Bloody Mary before Elizabeth cut in.

"Sis, can we talk outside. Please."

Bloody Mary stared at everyone around the room before turning her attention back to her sister, a smile on her face. "Sure. We can talk in private."

"Great, follow me," said Elizabeth as she led her sister out of the cart and into the next one.

The four guards followed, staying seven steps behind. Moran glared at Bloody Mary's guards but tried to keep his distance. Greg the Goliath and Oni glared back at him while Jack had a cheesy smile on his face. Moran continued to walk and didn't stop until he was behind his queen.

"Hey Moran," said Bloody Mary as she stared at the guard standing behind her sister. "I think my sister wanted us to talk alone. Mine making yourself scarce."

"I'm not leaving Elizabeth while your men are here," said Moran.

"Oh is that the problem," she said as she turned to look back at her guards. "Guys, take a break. The queens need to have a little chat."

"Yes ma'am," said Oni, leading the men past the sisters and into the next cart.

Elizabeth put a hand on Moran's arm. "You can go. I'll be fine."

"Just call if you need anything," said Moran and Elizabeth gave him a nod.

Bloody Mary and Elizabeth watched as Moran left the cart before turning their attention to each other. Bloody Mary smiled. "You like him," she said.

"Excuse me," said Elizabeth as she went over to the bar.

"You like your guard, Moran."

"Well yeah," answered Elizabeth, keeping her back to her sister as she poured them wine. "He's a good guard. I wouldn't have made him my personal guard if I didn't like him."

"That's not what I mean. I mean you like him, like him."

"I don't know what you're talking about," said Elizabeth. She finished pouring them wine before turning around and finding her sister still smiling at her. "Why are you looking at me like that?" She offered her sister a cup.

"Because I know you're lying," answered Bloody Mary as she took her drink.

Elizabeth took a seat across from her sister and took a sip of her wine. She tried to come up with something to avoid the topic, but she knew her sister wouldn't let up. "Fine, if you think I have a crush on my guard, is that because you have one with one of yours?"

"Oh nice move trying to reflect my question." Bloody Mary took a nice sip of her wine. "No, I don't have any sort of crush on any of my guards."

"Really, not a single one?" Elizabeth took another good sip of her wine. "Oni is kind of cute for a foreigner. You sure you don't find him attractive." Blood Mary just rolled her eyes before taking another sip. "What about Greg the Goliath? He's a bit intimidating, actually he's very intimidating, but maybe you're into that." Bloody Mary doesn't answer. "I know you don't like Jack. You've never been a fan of jesters. I'm surprised you would have one in your personal guard."