Chapter 29: I Love You

If you don't want to read the lemon, skip to the part that says the end of it! Also don't forget to vote bb. (Ps idk how to write these so bear with me)
-K
_________________________________

~~~start of lemon~~~

"Reiner," You say his name and grasp at the front of his shirt as he lifts you from the floor to sit on the windowsill.

"I've got you." He whispers back then steps in between your legs. He slides his hand that had been on your cheek to the back of your head where he grips your hair and pulls you deeper into the kiss. His tongue prods at your lips and you eagerly invite him in. Your tongues intermingle in your mouth. He lets out a satisfied hum from the back of his throat and brings his hand that was tangled in your hair to gently rest on your cheek. His other hand makes its way from its place on your hip, up past your waist, just over your ribcage, then he pauses for a moment as if hesitating. He never stops kissing you though. You notice this hesitation and smile on his lips. You bring your hand to his and guide it upwards to your breast where his original destination was. He was sweet in that way, worried about how you might react to him. He was so gentle. Something you would have never expected of a man his size and build. He treated you like a princess and you loved it.

His lips leave your mouth and you let out a disappointed sound. He laughs and moves his lips to your jaw then down to your neck. His hand that was on your cheek starts working at the buttons of your shirt. He slowly moves down inch by inch, revealing more of your beautiful skin to him. As he does, his mouth follows suit with his hand, down your chest. He kisses the inside of each breast then continues down until he's at your belt. Untucking your shirt from your pants his eyes rove from your hips back up to your eyes. You blush at the eye contact in such a compromising state and look away.

"(Y/n)" He says your name so sweetly. You look at him from the corners of your eyes and he smiles up at you. Bringing his hand to your cheek to turn your face back to him as he rises slowly from his kneeling position on the ground back up to your face. Your foreheads touch and he closes his eyes. "I love you too." This causes you to break into a smile before you know it, your lips are on his again. Your hands get to work this time, working at his belt. He stops you though and when you pull away from the kiss, confused, he's smirking at you. "Eager are we?" Your face was probably beet red at that comment.

"I-I thou-" He laughs and shushes you, placing a finger on your lips to stop your sentence.

"Don't rush it, let me take care of you." He leans down to put his lips by your ear and whispers with the most seductive tone you have ever heard him use. "You'll need the preparation." He takes your hand and presses it against the hard spot in his pants. Your eyes widen at the feeling of it in your hand. He laughs at your reaction and kisses the top of your head. You don't know how you have never noticed how massive he was, maybe you just never really looked.

He slid from your grasp and went back to his kneeling position on the floor and started to work on your belt, unbuckling the clasp then moving his fingers to your pants, undoing the button and unzipping the zipper. You could have sworn he was going so slow on purpose, that and the fact that he smirked up at you while he did it.

"Reiner..." You whined at him. You loved a good tease, but he was taking too long.

"Alright, alright." He puts his hands up in defense then smiles up at you. "Lift yourself would you sweetheart?" He asks and you immediately do as he asks, using your hands to push yourself up as he slips off your pants. He sets them on the ground next to him and you lower yourself back down to the windowsill. He doesn't waste any more time. He pushes your underwear to the side then dives in headfirst, literally. The things that his mouth could do that you had no idea about...He sucked your bundle of nerves and slowly slid one finger in. He curls it up to hit just the right spot and you let out a sound that you didn't know you could make. Your hand flies to cover your mouth to muffle the sounds that you couldn't control. He brings his middle finger in to join his index inside of you and continues his onslaught on your clit.

It wasn't long before you felt yourself start to come undone. When he looked up to your eyes, mouth full of you, that's when you hit your peak. Your thighs tightened around the blonde's head and you gripped the windowsill for dear life as pleasure overcame you. He coaxed you through your high and helped bring you back down. When the waves finally stopped and you were in a serene state of mind, that's when he stood and brought his fingers that were once in you to your lips. You understood and moved your hand and opened your mouth for him to slip his fingers in. You sucked them clean, swirling your tongue around them sensually. The two of you never broke eye contact.

~~~end of lemon~~~

"Damn..." Reiner mumbled then took your face in his hands and kissed you roughly. Your hands had another mission, to continue what they had started before, but before you could even get your hands on his pants you hear footsteps coming down the hall. Both of you look at each other with wide eyes, as if you just realized where the hell you were and what the hell you were doing there. Reiner backed up to grab your pants and give you enough room to hop off the window. You lost your balance at first, legs still shaking from the after-effects. He caught you by your hips and then quickly helped you put your pants back on. It was just in time because as soon as the two of you were able to run and slip into one of the hallway closets and quickly try to rebutton your top. Voices came around the corner and their owners with them.

"I thought I heard something down here." Jean.

"I'm telling ya, man. It's just the nerves for tomorrow. There's nothing out here." Connie.

"Yeah, maybe you're right." Jean lets out a sigh. One that you could feel the physical weight of. Your heart nearly stops when their footsteps stop in front of the door that you and Reiner were hiding behind, chest to chest. It was a tiny closet. "Hey, did it rain?"

"Huh? No, why?"

"That's weird, the window is wet." Your face burns at that and Reiner has the audacity to chuckle at you, chuckle! You punch his arm, hard.

"Ow!" He whisper-yells and holds his arms as if you had just delivered a death blow.

"Not funny!" You whisper-yell back. That's when you hear Jean and Connie's footsteps get further away. You let out a sigh and lean into Reiner's chest.

"We should get to bed. It's going to be a tough day tomorrow. You look up to him through the darkness.

"But what about you? You didn't get to-"

"Don't worry about that, (y/n). There will be plenty of time for that after the mission."

"But what if-"

"Don't finish that sentence." He was stern. A tone that he rarely ever took with you. The thought of losing you hurt him, and it hurt you just as bad.

"Sorry. You're right." He smiles then kisses the top of your head.

"Come on." He laces his fingers with yours then leads you out of the closet and walks you to your room. "Goodnight, (y/n)" He kisses your cheek and turns to leave. You grab him by the sleeve and tug him back to face you. He looks at you confused.

"I love you, Reiner. I really do." He smiles and runs his thumb over your cheek.

"I love you too." This time when he kisses you, it's on your lips, and it's slow like he's savoring the taste of you.

"Goodnight Reiner."

"Goodnight." He slowly backs away then turns around to start heading to his room.

____________________________________

Welp, there's your lemon haha. Depending on the feedback from this one will determine if there are any more spicy scenes in the future. This is my first lemon, so please don't judge me lol I didn't know how spicy I should make it. Thank you to everyone that is commenting and enjoying this story as much as I enjoy writing it. Please don't forget to vote on the chapters to help boost the story and help me stay motivated to keep writing! We are almost at 3k votes so let's hit it!!! And thank you so much for 75k reads!!!! (also if you have Episode, check out my stories Loving Hades and Thief)

-K