joe hawley attacks

Start from the beginning

He vomited up the plastic balls that were in his mouth for some reason, and stood up as he cheerfully did the conga. Kyle went to deliver a villian monologue, but nothing came out of his mouth when he tried to speak and it made him look really dumb. 

"🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳what the fuck" the child in front of him said in confusion. Oh! Kyle knew what he was doing. Except he didn't because Kyle didn't actually know how to do what he needed to do. 

Rolling his shoulders up and down, he tried to prepare himself not to accidentally be charged for counts of vehicular manslaughter. Looking over at the counter in the front, Kyle could see a tired looking man trying to shoo a man with big ears and glasses out of the store using a broom. 

"neil please- you bit a customer today 😨" the tired man said as he beat the glasses man with the stick end of the broom. Neil hissed as he scampered towards the door; letting a man with a beard, round glasses, and a plain white t shirt that had 'funny' written across it in sharpie enter the building. Look, Kyle knew he was supposed to be playing his part, but he was too scared to be within a 10 foot radius. 

"BO PLEASE" the sleepy man sobbed. 

"😈😈😈 I'M IN YOUR RESTAURANT, JEFFERY. YOU CAN'T MAKE ME LEAVE" the man named Bo shouted as he lowered his glasses. 

"PLEASENSHLSBNS I'M JUST TRYING TO *sob* RUN MY BUSINESS😢😢😢" 

Neil was brandishing a bazooka as he started muttering something about his trains. 

"YOU'VE KEPT ME OUT FOR FAR TOO LONG. YOU STOLE MY SECRET RECIPE. YOU TOOK EVERYTHING FROM ME 🤬 But... I have to tell you something 👉👈" Bo said woefully. Neil was standing behind him gyrating his hips in a circle and putting his hands on his stomach and head. 

"i love you 😟 I always have and you've rejected me 🤬" Bo cried. 

"Mr. Burnham... please. I'm in a committed relationship 🙂" Jeff responded as he did the cat ears motion on his head. 

"WHAT 💌" 

Jeff pointed at Kyle. Well- he was technically just playing a character with Kyle's brain inside for overcoming each challenge but we'll still call him kyle.

Kyle raised his paws in confusion. 

"DON'T LIE TO ME 😡 YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENED LAST NIGHT" Jeff said angrily in his direction. 

"HOW DARE BOTH OF YOU WTF 😦" Bo Burnham screamed. 

Kyle shook his head and denied any responsibility. Looking over at the child next to him, he decided he better just go. Grabbing the boy's arm, he broke into a dash for the door. 

"YOU MONSTER 😾 HOW COULD YOU JUST LEAVE ME- THAT WAS REAL MAGIC BETWEEN US, SIR." Jeff screamed out the door. Kyle stopped and turned around. 

"I THOUGHT WE HAD SOMETHING- AND YOU'RE LEAVING ME WITH BO BURNHAM FAMOUS COMEDIAN AND MUSICIAN 😭😭😭" Jeff sobbed. 

Neil was shaking his head and waving his finger like sonic the hedgehog. 

"but jeff😟 i-ill be your no eyed girl if he wont 😔 you deserve better than that" bo said to jeff. 

"b-but... he was my- my s-soft fuzzy man.." jeff sighed. 

"I can treat you better than that. please- give me a chance." 

Jeff considered this as Neil quietly liquefied into a puddle and crept into the vent of the restaurant. Bo dug in his back pocket and pulled out a comically large rose. 

"😫😫😫😫😫FINE" jeff sighed. then they started making out and Kyle left before his christian eyes viewed forbidden material. 

"that was really emotional- i almost cried 😣" the child said as they were walking to the car that kyle knew how to operate certainly. Kyle didn't know if this part was the real test or not. Maybe the incident back there was just a red herring to throw him off task. 

Wrestling the child into the vehicle, he got in the front and immediately blasted the radio to distract himself from not knowing what to do. (update, kyle was listening to shut me up by mindless self indulgence if you were dying to know. important detail). Kyle held the car key in his paw awkwardly as he tried jamming it into the key hole. 

"do you- do you know how to drive 😠" 

Kyle threw a ketchup packet that was in the glove compartment at the kid in anger. Kyle knows how to drive. He saw it in fast and furious.

Finally putting the key in right side up, he stepped on the pedal. This sent both of them flying through the brick wall of Jeff's pizza at 90 mph, killing the child on impact and causing Kyle to black out again. Unfortunately, they also ran over the beautiful couple that had just blossomed and sent them both to the hospital. 

~~~~~■~■●♤♡●¿•》°♡•♤°◇•₩○♡£~♡~♡~~~~~

"YOU HAVE BEEN ENLIGHTENED WITH NEW KNOWLEDGE, KYLE ALLEN MUSIC" the brown weasel's voice echoed. 

you should read forbidden love in a forbidden time by @1uckyn3k0 it has absolutely nothing to do with this 😘😇

please