mr. capgras 😒

Our heroes cutely watched the funny lipstick man on stage sing his heart out with something about opening your third eye to the prophecy. The show went on relatively uninterrupted for about 0.7 milliseconds. 

At that perfect time where they were having an adorable family moment where Spring Bonnie and Spamton were in a romantic side hug while Oswald was shoved in between them, it just had to be interrupted by our main character bursting through the door. 

Kyle jumped over the bar and skid across the counter; jumping over tables. Will Wood immediately smashed his fists on his piano in rage over this unexpected reunion. 

"KYLE 😉 I 👧 HATE 🤖 YOU 👾" Mr. Wood shouted. Kyle ducked into the crowd to make his way over to the actually good characters. (just kidding we love you kyle aha you're adopted)

He finally made his way over to the are is the the, and confronted them. 

"UM 😡 OSWALD WHAT THE HECK. YOU DIDN'T GET YOUR HAIR CUT." Kyle Kyled. 

"🥳🥳my dad says you're a bitchass mother fucker" Oswald replied with a soulless stare. 

"no im not 🤓 dont say those words 👹👹👹" Kyle scoffed. 

"I want waffle fries!" Spring Bonnie interjected threateningly. Kyle balled up his fists and let out his anger in a peaceful and healthy way. 

"GRRRRRR I JUST WANT TO WRITE MY STUPID SONG AND ALL OF YOU KEEP RUINING IT WITH YOUR ANTICS-- I'M JUST SICK AND TIRED OF YOUR TOMFOOLERY AND-" 

Oh oh buddy boy. Before Kyle could finish smashing beer bottles on the floor/threatening to hit Oswald with the belt/counting to 10 to control his emotions/singing hayloft by mother mother while sprouting black wings and gaining glowing red eyes, the door burst open AGAIN. 

Fog machines were being carried by two strangely hued orange and purple men as two more prominent figures emerged; their faces masked by the shadows. 

"HELLO, SPAMTOING 🎶☎️" a voice called. Kyle was immediately blinded by the sight of neon green. 

"⧫︎♒︎♓︎■︎♑︎⬧︎ ⬥︎♏︎❒︎♏︎ ♋︎●︎⬥︎♋︎⍓︎⬧︎ □︎♐︎♐︎ ♓︎■︎ ⧫︎♒︎♏︎ ♐︎♋︎⌘︎♌︎♏︎♋︎❒︎ ⬧︎⧫︎□︎❒︎♏︎📪︎ ♋︎●︎●︎ ⧫︎♒︎♏︎❒︎♏︎ ♓︎⬧︎ ♓︎■︎ ♐︎❒︎♏︎♎︎♎︎⍓︎🕯︎⬧︎ 🖰︎🗄︎ ♓︎⬧︎ ♎︎♏︎♋︎⧫︎♒︎ ♑︎♋︎●︎□︎❒︎♏︎" Spamtong screamed. The mysterious creature was completely gray and wearing thigh high bright pink boots with chunky heels and straps. Their t-shirt had "sexy sweet cadaver" printed on it with a picture of Spamton next to it. They did a dramatic spin, and it could be seen that there was a picture of Spring Bonnie with a giant red X on the back as well. The person's hair was a blinding hot pink. Kyle's attention was mainly on their skirt though which just had a bunch of pictures of Danny Elfman printed onto it with a shiny latex surface. Upon them walking toward, the crowd of alternative emo goths/fruity people parted like a sea to make way. 

The mysterious person's face finally came into view. They didn't have eyes, but instead there was a large tattoo covering their face that said "Y/N". Just the letters Y and N with a slash. Their paw patrol arm warmers reached to their back and pulled out what seemed to be a hard vinyl disk of nature tapes. At first, it seemed innocent enough. But then they cocked it back and pressed a button; converting it into an assault rifle that only shot 1 day past expired blueberries. 

"SO, SPAMMY G. THIS IS WHERE YOU'VE BEEN HIDING?" Y/N said with bitterness. 

"Y/N PL34S3 👚 1 TH0UGHT Y0U PR0M1S3D T0 L34V3 F0R A W33K???????" 

"like a call from the noise of thunder" Y/N replied, putting away their weapon. Kyle was invested in the emotional woes going on here, but his eyes were drawn to the second figure in the doorway. There was a man standing there. His arms were crossed and he couldn't see anything from his shoulders up. He was in a bright red suit.

Kyle went to go investigate while the soap opera played out. See, Kyle is such a funny guy that he called it a soap opera. Implying that it was dramatic and stupid and not worth his time. Wow Kyle, you're so funny. 

"ₐԼԼ ᵢ𝑠 wₑԼԼ, 𝑠ₒ 𝑡ₐⲕₑ 𝑚𝑦 ⲏₐ𝑛𝑑 𝑑ₒw𝑛 𝑡ⲏᵢ𝑠 𝑐ₒᵣᵣᵢ𝑑ₒᵣ ₒ𝑓 𝒑ₐᵢ𝑛 ₐ𝑛𝑑 Լᵤ𝑛ₐ𝑐𝑦" the man chuckled in mormonism. 

"😰😰😰😰😰😰😰" Kyle yelped in surprise. Actually, everyone had already left and Will Wood was hanging upside down from the chandelier. He didn't notice until he looked around in big scared. 

"N-No... you're not real." Kyle said with shaky breath. 

"ᵈᵒʷⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵃᵇᵇⁱᵗ ʰᵒˡᵉ ʸᵒᵘ'ᵛᵉ ˢᵉᵉⁿ ⁱⁿ ᵐᵒᵛⁱᵉˢ, ᶜᵒᵐᵉ ʷⁱᵗʰ ᵐᵉ, ˢᵃᵗⁱˢᶠʸ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᶜᵘʳⁱᵒˢⁱᵗʸ"

"NO- THIS... NO..." Kyle shouted. The man in the red suit strutted towards him, revealing his disgusting smashed in pimple-ridden face. 

"🙂" 

"CHARLIE 😭😭😭😭 NO- PLEASE I CAN'T DO THIS RIGHT NOW." Kyle said with flabbergastion.

"kyle, it seems you've made an oopsie woopsie in your plan for the day. " charlie green the 5th chuckled. 

"I DON'T WANT TROUBLE, CHARLIE 😰💫" 

At this point, the rest of the gang had peacefully finished fighting and Spamton was being kidnapped by Y/N. Spring Bonnie was holding Oswald like a baby and walking out to the car with him after failing to apprehend Y/N. Kyle needed to escape Charlie. Now. He couldn't handle him right now.

Just as Charlie was just about to force chokeslam Kyle into the ceiling with his mind powers, he managed to duck and roll out the door. 

Sprinting to the parking lot, he realized he didn't bring a car. 

"JIMINY CRICKET! GRRRR.." Kyle exclaimed. Charlie was gaining on him as he scanned the parking lot for an escape. Charlie had sprouted 6 extra legs and was chasing him with his unhinged mandible. 

Just as all hope was lost, a huge cloud of dust was thrown in Kyle's face as a large vehicle pulled up beside him. It was a killer monster truck with sick purple flames up the sides. He would have already known and seen it, but he was in such a hurry when he ran here that he didn't notice it sitting in the lot earlier. 

Spring Bonnie was sitting in a very cool way as he rested his arm out the window. Cocking (cock) his head to the side, he beckoned for Kyle to get in the passenger seat before Charlie Green annihilated him. Oswald was sitting on its lap in the front since the entire back of the truck was filled with cans upon cans of chef boyardee. 

Kyle gladly accepted the offer, and they went barreling down a sidewalk; eviscerating 37 children and 62 regular pedestrians with the spiked wheels going downhill.