Allison Pendle/Conner

Age: ██ *
Gender: female
Hair color: platinum blonde
Eye color: brown
Relationship: Married to Thomas Conner
Height: 5'6
Department: Music Department
Occupation: Voice Talent

Description: Her build is more petite than Susie, pin-straight platinum blonde hair reaching her waist. She wears fancy clothing and is stated to be quite beautiful. Commonly seen wearing a light pink shirt with a gray skirt.

Basic background: Her family had more money than others, but not enough to be considered rich, as she grew up away from the city. Her family saved their money, but her relatives in the city visited often with gifts of fancy clothing and trinkets. Her family was known locally for story telling, often asking her to act for them. Later on, she moved to New York to pursue acting and was hired by Arch Gate films. She later left and got hired by Joey Drew Studio.

Behavior:Described to be quite sweet and caring for others wellbeing. She appears to be incredibly patient and tries to talk things out. A flaw that she possessed (because we ll love those down here) is that she can get quite focused on her job and everyone else to care about herself, causing her to do quite drastic things if needed for others as long as she won't die. She would cut off her arm if it meant that her husband would be happy. In short, she's a people pleaser, but she tries to avoid death.

Abilities: She has a wide range of voices to use and can sing quite well, better than Susie (although that is subjective to Joey's opinion, a studio poll has shown that Susie has a better voice by majority vote, but less range)

Quote(s): "Take care of yourself and Dot" (this needs to be fact checked)

Fun facts: Allison Pendle's name may be a reference to Alizon Device, one of the witches from the Pendle Witch Trial that happened around Pendle, Lancashire, England in 1612. She enjoys cooking and inventing recipes. Her last name is spelled P-E-N-D-L-E instead of P-E-N-D-E-L

Headcannons:
Her hair was originally a light brown. She can perform country swing, and tapdance. She doesn't know how to do the waltz or ballroom swing, as well as any other dance.

*You do not have the necessary permissions required to view this