Chapter 44

A/N :: pls read the A/N given at the end.... because it contains a big announcement.....

Happy Reading!!

-------------

So, we are heading towards the airport.... I'm right now beside Bhuvan holding his hand really really tightly..... just one hour more and we would be saying goodbyes to each other.... we were in Bhuvan's car (Tripti bhabhi , Aman dada, Bhuvan and i and dada is driving the car Tripti bhabhi is sitting on passenger seat and Bhuvan and i are sitting on the middle seat....)

Rohit and Revati are coming with their families....

Kal ki hi toh baat hai jab Bhuvan or me mile the, hum humaari official date par gaye the, mene Bhuvan ko propose kiya tha, humne kiss kiya tha, humne ek doosre ke birthdays celebrate kiye the, Bhuvan ne mujhe ring pehnai thi , me Gurugram jaane waali thi par sab se lad jhagad kar ruki thi, esa lag raha hai yeh sab kal hi hua tha.... or aaj Bhuvan sab chod ke jaa rahe hai...

And a tear rolled down my eye.. and i left Bhuvan's hand and shifted to the window seat near me and started looking outside the window and my back facing Bhuvan now as I totally turned myself .... my vision became blur.... I'm not able to control my tears.... my heart is not able to bear any burden now.... I cannot hold back my tears .... tears started running down my eyes continuously one after the other , they are rolling down my cheeks to my chin and from there they are falling on my thigh.... it feels like someone is taking away my heart , my soul from me... and suddenly someone kept a hand on my shoulder and I quickly wiped my tears and looked behind and it was Bhuvan.....

Monu!!! Mujhse aaj mat chupa kuch....(he said indicating to not hold back my tears anymore)

And i hugged him tightly and cried my heart out ..... these tears included all my emotions, all my pain from past 25 days when i were crying silently or hiding my tears but today all those emotions came out..... From aai baba's death to Bhuvan not talking to me to he said they were not my aai baba to feeling betrayed to he was going to leave me today ,all alone......

Dada and bhabhi did not interupt as they knew that i was hiding my emotions because once I cried hugging dada...

I was not able to breath because of my heavy crying and signaled Bhuvan to give me some water and dada gave him the bottle from front and i drank water..... and became sobber.... still sniffling a bit....

I'm sorry... me control nahi kar paayi...(i said looking out of the window as i was not able to meet Bhuvan's gaze)

And he wrapped his arm around my shoulders and kissed my temple..... and i kept looking outside....

Or jitna socha nahi tha use bohot-bohot jaldi airport aa gaya..... my heartbeats are increasing as time to say goodbye to Bhuvan is coming too soon.... and I'm not ready for itt......

There Rohit and Revati with their families have also arrived and there were My Brother and Suhana didi too as they came to give them farewell...

And i was taking slow steps , so that I could get a few more seconds with Bhuvan....

Then we reached where everyone were waiting for us and bhai looked at me and raised his eyebrows asking kya hua and i shook my head and gave him a small smile....Bhuvan hugged my brother and he hugged him back and Suhana didi and Bhuvan shook hands.....

Bhaii... aap laye mene joh kaha tha???(i asked and Suhana didi handed me the bag)

And Bhuvan opened his bag and took out a box from it.....

Bhuvan yeh aapke liye....(i took out a small rectangular gift wrapped box from the bag and handed Bhuvan that)

Rohit Revati and Bhuvan!!!! Yeh aap teeno ke liye... Isme joh hai woh mere liye bohot important hai toh pls ise bohot dhyaan se rakhnaa..... kabhi kharaab bhi ho jaae yaa toot jaae toh mat feknaa... pls.... (i said them handing them a big rectangular box)