Chapter 34

Dekh meri shaadi toh thik hai... teri shaadi ke baad me teri jethaani ban jaaungi or tujhe pata toh hoga jethaniyan kessi hoti hai....(she whispered in my ears and i legit blushed at her statement and Aman dada heard her)(she whispered because no one knows about our relationship except the closest ones)

Ab bhata dhangse laga egi yaa pareshaan karegi...(Bhabhi said loud now as the main topic i have heard)

Mehak chinta mat kar jab ye Jethani bane , tu nand ban jana ....(Dada said loud enough so that only bhabhi and i could hear it and i laughed at his words)

Ab aap rukoo Aman....(Bhabhi warned him and i applied haldi on her face , jayada par pyaar se , and then she applied a bit of haldi on my cheeks and after all of this i went and stood near Revati and i was readjusting my dupatta and Rohit and Bhuvan came and stood near us)

And when i wore the dupatta back again...

Mehak ek second dikhana....(Revati said)

Kya hua??(i was confused)

Ek mint ruk toh sahi....( she said and by sliding my dupatta from my shoulder till the neck line of kurta and seeing what was there , all their's eyes widened and Rohit and Revati had a smirk but Bhuvan was trying to stop his smile)

Hickeyyyyy....(Rohit said)

Kya hua??? Pagal hai kya?? Kya hickey???(i said still being confused)

Ruk tera phone de...(Revati said and clicked a photo of my neck area and showed it to me)

My eyes widened and i was in shock and I instantly looked at Bhuvan who had a smile on his face and and was biting his lower lip ...my cheeks went all red....

Woh...woh .... woh humaare kamre me machar bohot haii.... toh...(i said)

Toh??? Bhuvan kaat gaya machar ke kaatne se pehle...(Revati whispered in my ear and i blushed harder)

Toh baat thodi aage badi haii... hmmm???(Rohit said raising his eyebrows and looking first at me and the Bhuvan)

Woh mujhe aai se kaam hai me aati huu...(i said and went from there and heard them laughing and hearing them laughing a smile made its place on my face)

***

I was heading towards our room after the function and suddenly the door open by itself and someone pulls me inside the room and puts his hand on my mouth as i was about to shout and closes the door...

Shh... me hu chilana mat... log maarenge aake mujhe...(Bhuvan said and removed his hand and i laughed at his words)

And then he pins me at the door

Bhuvan kya kar rahe hoo... pata haina sangeet hai , hatoo .... (i said giving him a push on his chest)

Na na na.... (saying this his hands snakes through my waist and we pulls me more closer to him)

Bhuvan chodo nahi toh me marungi....(i said eyeing him)

Is jaal se chuthne ke liye kuch yoh dena padega aapko miss Birla...(he said gripping my waist more tightly)