Chapter 35

You look preety ( Prerna didi complimented )

Thank you (i said taking my hair behind my ear)

Yaad hai dance...(she asked and i raised my eyebrows with a smile)

So, in total i have 2 dance performances... 1 was as dada's sister that is why i was dancing with all his sisters and the other one was as Bhuvan's friend that is we 4(Bhuvan Rohit Revati and i) had a performance ....

 1 was as dada's sister that is why i was dancing with all his sisters and the other one was as Bhuvan's friend that is we 4(Bhuvan Rohit Revati and i) had a performance

(Mehak's outfit and look too)

So, everything was perfect and we enjoyed there too

So, everything was perfect and we enjoyed there too.... we danced like it was our last day on the earth.... but the best thing was that when I caught Bhuvan staring at me and suddenly he started looking somewhere else....

So, guys program abhi khatam nahi hua hai... or ho bhi kese sakta hai jab groom kaa handsome and talented bhaii , ek gaana naa gaaye.... So, Bhuvan pls come on the stage or ek gaana gaaoo and this announcement was made at the request of none other than our beautiful bride...TRIPTI....(the anchor announced and Bhuvan went on the stage as Tripti bhabhi has asked him to sing and he cannot deny her request)

And my phone pinged and it was a msg from Bhuvan ::

This one is for you Monu ❤️.... i wish woh din jaldi aaye jab ye baat me stage par khade hoke sab ke saamne bolu naa ki tujhe msg karu....
(Seeing his msg my heart skipped a bit and i started to record his performance on my phone and Bhuvan started singing with guitar in his hand and was sitting on a chair)