Chapter 39

After 2 month....(we had our final year exams a month ago and the results will be announced in 15-20 days)

Hello Haa Bhuvan bolo...(i said picking up the call I received from Bhuvan)

Monu free hai kya???? Apan mil sakte hai???(he asked and i looked at the time and it was 11:30 pm )

Abhi!!(i asked )

Haaa pls....(his voice is low not cheerful as always)

Kya hua Bhuvan sab thik hai???

Haaa... kuch acha nahi lag raha....(his voice cracked a bit)

Me bhai se puchti huu... Aap aa jao...(i said and was worried about him)

Haaa me 10 mint me aata hu...(he said)

Thik hai.. bye dhyaan se aana..

Haaa.. bye...(and he hung up the call)

-------

I went towards my brother's room and knock....

Bhaii... mujhe kuch puchna tha???

Aaja Monu darwaaza khula hai....(he said and i opened the door)

Bol!!!

Bhai woh bhuvan lene aa rahe hai... me jaau...

Itni raat ko???(he frowned his eyebrows)

Haaa... tension me lag rahe hai...or bole unhe kuch thik nahi lag raha .....

Ye kaam ka bohot stress leta hai...(bhai said and i agreed with him)

Chali jaaa.... Abhi shaayad iske mummy papa bhi bahar gaye hue hena???

Haaa... Shirdi gaye hai...

Toh ek kaam karna wahi ruk jana...(he said i nodded)

Thank you bhai....(i said being happy as it was not hard to convince him, my brother is understanding)

------------

Bhuvan have come to pick me up and he was about to come out of the car to open the passenger's seat's door as always and i shook my head and he seemed to be lost somewhere and he didn't utter a word.... I went and sat in the car...

Hii... kese hoo???

Me badhiya.... kaha chale???

Kahi bhi... long drive kar lete hai....(i said and he nodded)

This time there was an uncomfortable silence in the car....

Bhuvan kya hua ... itne chup kyu hoo?? Is everything ok?? (He didn't replied instead parked the car at the corner of the road)

Kya hua Bhuvan bolo????

Monu kuch acha nahi lag raha hai..... Bechaini (restlessness) ho rahi hai... bohot ajeeb si feeling aa rahi haii....(he said)

Bhuvan aap bohot load le rahe ho kaam kaa.... pls rest karoo.... aap bohot exhaust ho gaye hoo.... give yourself a break... (i said holding his hand and caressing it with my thumb)

Nahi ye woh wali bechaini nahi hai..... ye bohot alag hai or bohot hi bekaar....(he said and I looked at him his eyes trying to tell a million of things) Tu samjh kyu nahi rahiii.... yarrrr.....

Aapne kya khaya???

Kuch nahii.... man hi nahi haii mera khaane ka....(he replied looking at the road)

Chalo apne ghar chalo..... Aai baba nahi hai toh khud ka dhyaan bhi nahi rakh rahe hoo.... Ese behave kar rahe ho jese chote bache ho jisko har time uski mumma hi chahiye joh iske piche piche ghum ke usko khaana khilaaye......(i scolded him and he looked at me his eyes weld up with tears)

Bhuvan kya hua??? Kyu roo rahe ho???? I'm really very sorry agar me jyaada bol gayi toh.....(i said and he instantly hugged me and i hugged him back he gripped me tight almost hurting me.Almost.and started crying and i started rubbing his back)

And after a few minutes his sobs turned into sniffles and he separated.....

Tujhe chod deta huu.... (he said)

Nahi... aaj me aapke ghar hi ruk rahi huu.... bhai ne bola hai...(i said and a small smile made it's way on his lips and he nodded and started driving the car)

-------
Soon we reached his home and i went in the kitchen and started searching for something in the fridge and I could find boild potatoes and paneer and a few more things and I decided to make sandwich for him....As i got to know that he have eaten nothing from past 12 hours.... and sandwiches are easy to make and can be made quickly.... i started preparing food and my mind keeps on roaming at different topics....

So, dada and Bhabhi have shifted to another house in Delhi itself..... Aai baba have gone to Shirdi .... And about my parents, they are still at Gurugram as my grandmother's condition is getting worse and bhai and i even paid a few visits there and my father has established his business there also as he has been there for past one and a half year....

Now, sandwiches are ready , i served them and take them to his room..... and this boy is still working and trying his best to not let his thoughts interrupt as he is keeping himself busy....

And we have a small talk and Bhuvan eats sandwiches....

Chalo ab sojao!!!

Nahi... abhi bohot kaam haii....

Chup chap so jaao.... phir bologe bechaini ho rahi haii.... kitna workload loge ... huh??? On the bed right now.....(i ordered and he smiled and a evil smirk was on his face)

Kya vichar haii madam ke aaj????(bhuvan said)

Shut upp!!! Or chup chap so jaaoo...(i said and trying my best to hide my blush)

And He was shirtless and he went and slept on the bed and as i was already in my PJs .... i went and slept near him but he pulled me towards him and we both slept while hugging each other....

------------
I woke up before Bhuvan, admired his beauty for sometime while still being in his arms and then got up and took a bath and wore my clothes as there are my few clothes in his cupboard.... and i went in the kitchen to prepare breakfast as usual made omelette for Bhuvan and bread butter for Myself ....

Then i woke him up and we both had our breakfast.... and Bhuvan received a call from Dada...

Haa Aman bol...
------------

Sidha sidha bolna kyu ghuma raha hai baat... uhi mera sir bohot dukh raha hai....
----------

Tu pagal wagal toh nahi ho gaya.... kya bol raha haii....bohot ganda mazaak hai ye...(Bhuvan's voice started cracking)
-----------

Esa nahi ho sakta Aman ...... nahi ho sakta.... (Tears started running from his eyes and he fell on his knees )

Bhuvan kya hua kyu ro rahe hoo....(he shook his head and handed me the phone)

Dada kya hua Bhuvan kyu ro rahe haii????(i asked and started rubbing his back )

To be continued......