Chapter 24

A/N:: hello everyone.... just wanted to tell you guys that now just a lovely tale .. the myth ... will be updated twice a week only....

Sorry 🥲☹️....

Fix time nahi bhata rahi kab hoga par hafte me do baar hogaa.....or How we Met??? Ka same rahegaa every Wednesday.......

Thank you❤️..... byee!!!

----------------------------

Bhuvan's PoV

then i came back to my room thinking she must have gone to her house then my eyes went on something kept on the bed..... there were some clothes on my bed and a sticky note sticked on them....

Good Morning Hotie,
Hope aapko neend achi aayi ho or ab we'll
meet at 3:00 pm and be ready wearing these.. Or thoda aapko aaj relax karaenge.....
Bye!!!! Love you ❤️ ...
~Aapki Monu Xb

----------
Ab kya karne waali hai ye.... wese kal gaaya mast isne pehle se acha gaane lag gayi haii.... or isne mere liye guitar bajaana bhi sikha.... like everytime she shocks me with the efforts she puts in our relationship....... And evertime i fall i love with her harder then before.... i just love her so much.... then i  met aai baba they were leaving for work and i had brunch😅...

Pov ends....

Mehak's pov...

Now everything is set for the day and it is 2:30 and i am leaving for his house yes a bit early so that i can disturb him a bit...

I reached his house and he opened the door and i wished him again and i told him to get ready fast we are already late (you know just teasing things 🤫)for the appointment, he wore the dress i gifted him it was deep green chinese collar tshirt and pair of white jeans and he looked fantastic in it and green colour complimented him....

Then we got out of the house he locked it and we went to the parking lot Bhuvan sat behind me but today instead of putting his head on my back as always he kept it on my shoulders and he whispered in my ears tu pass me thi toh neend achi hi aayegi... he answered the question in the sticky note ....

Then we reached outside a mall , and we went in the mall and i took him to a spa session which was going to be of 2 hours.... and we both went in different small cabins and a girl came in each cabin and we had a wonderful and relaxing session.....

Then Bhuvan and i came out of there and Bhuvan's eyes looked sleepy and he looked so relaxed.....

Bhuvan mazzah aaya ???( i asked)

Arrey bohot.... relaxed feel ho raha hai ekdum....( he said closing his eyes and feeling his relaxed body)

Mene socha aapki busy schedule me thoda aapko relaxation dete hai....

Haaa or woh ladki aayi massage dene kya mast thi yarrr wohh...( he said looking straight in my eyes and giggled)

Achaaaa( i said and laughed and started going forward)

Then he held my hand and i stopped and looked at him....

Agar tu ye massage karti toh jyaada mazza aata...( he said with a smile)