Chapter 9: "Little Miss Perfect"

She fell asleep within a few minutes. She was in the woods again. This time, she could see the whole of Daisy. She wasn't just looking through her eyes. She looked somewhere near 17. The younger Daisy was wearing a cute striped blue dress. She had the same blue eyes as Alexa. Her hair was a beautiful light brown. She was coming back from somewhere, no doubt from John's home. She was running back towards the same tree. When she came to the tree, she raised her locket to the tree. She quickly went through the tunnel. She could see the end of it. "Just a little more-" Alexa urged on. And then, she clambered through the hole. She was at the other end! She got up, brushed her knees, and then walked on. There were trees, which had orange and yellow trees. It looked beautiful, like Autumn. The younger Daisy looked at a clock which was pinned on a nearby tree, and gasped. "It's so late! I'd better get home..." As she went on, Alexa looked around. There were houses in lines, and there was lots of greenery as well. There were birds, and dogs and cats. As the younger Daisy went on, Alexa could see a pond. The water was clear. The stones and fish at the bottom were visible. Alexa wondered if this was a whole other planet, or maybe even dimension. As Daisy ran on the pathways, the occupants of the houses waved. Alexa thought she heard two or three of them call her as "Princess". It was so beautiful here. Everyone was friendly. Daisy was going to pet a stray dog, when another girl who looked slightly older came up to her. She was tall, and was wearing a black dress which had some sparkle to it. She had long, black hair, which was floating in the air. She looked quite pretty, but looked at her sister worriedly.

"Mom and dad have been worried for their you." she looked at Daisy with a concerned expression. "They asked me to look for you. I've spent the whole evening looking for you! Where have you been?" she asked suspiciously.

"I- it's none of your business." Daisy said, trying not to be suspicious.

"Yes it is!" the girl said. "If it's a boy you go to meet or something like that, Mom and Dad aren't going to be pleased." she paused. "You're not breaking any rules, right sis? You didn't hurt yourself, did you?" she asked her.

"No, I didn't! I'm not a little kid anymore, I can handle myself." Daisy said fiercely as she walked away when she heard someone say in a deep voice-

"That's right. Go to mom and dad you little coward! Do what you do best, and tell them. You're not able to handle anything anyway." The voice was raspy and not like Ansley's at all.

Daisy stopped in her tracks. Then she turned towards the girl and walked closer to her. She saw Ansley's eyes flash purple. "Oh no..."

"So, you're back again?"

"That's right, Miss Perfect." Ansley grinned. But this wasn't Ansley. Daisy knew that this was a-a...she didn't know exactly what it was but it was a thing that had taken over Ansley. She remembered the day when she was 8 and Ansley was 10. She found her crying next to mom and dad while they comforted her. She remembered hearing something about "Voice in my head" and "It keeps saying that it'll make me take over the world" in between sobs. Ansley had done a very good job trying not to give in to the voice over the years, but sometimes the voice would take over. It would take over her body and speak through her, but in its own deep voice. Daisy had encountered this voice twice, but only when she was surrounded by other members of her family.

"You know, if your dear Ansley doesn't get crowned queen, I'll make her run away from home. You'll never see her again..." it laughed evilly. The voice sounded like it belonged to a female, but deeper.

"No...y-you can't!" Daisy said shakily "Ansley knows not to give in!"

"Oh, she has put up a good fight against me, I'm not saying that" she drew closer and added in a whisper "I'm just saying that I'm stronger."