Liked by y/n_lim and 294 others

sophiegibson_234: 🥰💖💍

y/n_lim: what a cute couple with a lovely ring

Load more...

*after the Christmas party, at night...*

Nicolás and I went to my room while my mom, my dad and the others went to another Christmas party. We said we wanted to stay in the house as we were tired and it was late. When they leave, we put on "Dirty Dancing" and cuddled. Halfway through the movie, Nicolás got up and said, "Let's dance," I took his hand and we dance along. Soon it was about 1 to 2 am in the morning, and we were still dancing. We didn't know that my mom, my dad and the others were home. As the music ended, we turned and locked eye contact. When they clapped and cheered, we snapped back to reality. We let go of each other as we blushed. Soon, Nicolás went home.

*4 years later...*

(A/N: Sophie is now 22, and Nicolás is now 23.)

Nicolás POV

"It is beautiful, but it's up to you to decide, niño," my dad said, "I'll take it," I said. "Alright, let me go and pack it up for you," the retailer said as we went to the counter to pay.

*2 months later...* (2 weeks before prom)

Sophie POV

Me, Amber and Emma went to the mall to find some dresses for prom. Amber was going to wear a suit, while Emma will be wearing a dress. (A/N: They were friends in university but Sophie found the two of them suspiciously close. Soon, she found out they were dating and she supported them. Also, Emma is Nicolás's cousin) While they were finding their outfits for prom, I walked around and nothing really interests me. Soon, they found their outfits, but I haven't found any. They decided to help me and they pick some out for me to try.

(1)

(2)

(2)