<9>

*About a week later...*

Y/n POV

*RING*

*RING*

*RI-*

I off my alarm and swing my legs to the side of the bed, I rub my eyes. I then went to the bathroom to do my business and skincare routine. Then I changed into this...

I then went downstairs, to the kitchen, to make a Nutella bread sandwich for my lunch and breakfast

I then went downstairs, to the kitchen, to make a Nutella bread sandwich for my lunch and breakfast. Halfway when I was making my sandwiches, I heard a knock. But it was pretty early. I then went to the door, I open the door to see Gaege standing there. "Hey, y/n," he said, "oh, hey Gaege. I'm surprised that you came early" I said.

"Ya... I just wanted to see you early" he said, I let him in and I went to continue making my sandwiches. "What you making?" Gaege asked, "I'm making some Nutella sandwiches, and also some for you," I said as I hand him the sandwiches. "Aww, thanks y/n. I didn't eat this morning. Your my saviour" he said, in a cute tone. 'He's so cute when he said that I thought. Once I was done, I heard another knock on the door. "I'll get it," Gaege said.

Gaege POV

I went to open the door and saw the boys, Gabby and Kristy. "Oh, hey guys," I said, "I'm ready," y/n said as she stood beside me. I then grabbed my bag and we headed to school. Soon, we arrived at school. We put our things in the locker and headed to class.

Y/n POV

Gaege and I then headed to chemistry class.

We then seat next to each other, soon the class started

"Alright class, for your test. I am going to give you an experiment to do at home. And that will be... Collecting rainwater and using the red litmus paper and blue litmus paper. You will need to collect 3 samples of rainwater on 3 different days and put both red and blue litmus paper. Show your experiment by taking videos, pictures, presentations or charts. You will be given 3 red litmus paper, 3 blue litmus paper and a 5 cm³ syringe. You will be in pears of 2, so go and find your partners" our chemistry teacher said.

I looked at Gaege and he looked at me, we then nod.

*time skip, brought to you by ree kid's "REEEEEEEEEE", to during lunch*

We all seat at the table. When Gaege and I took out our lunch Mully asked, "Gaege... You made that?". "No, y/n made it for me," he said then smiled when he took a bite. 'So cuteeee' I thought. We all chit chat. Soon, the bell rings, and we went to our class. On the way there, Gaege and I talked. "Oh and I forgot to tell you, today might rain, so..." He said, "wanna come over to my place?" I said. " *chuckles* well, sure..." He replied as he rubbed his neck. "Oh, and maybe... After that... Oh, right, I have a lot of clothes that I bought, wanna see them, if they come?" I said, he nods.

Soon, we arrived at our physics class.

We then seat next to each other. Soon, the lesson started.

*time skip to after school...*

I was grabbing my things from the locker when a head pop from behind. Turns out, it was Gaege. "Oh god... Gaege... Please for freak sake... Stop scaring meeeee" I wined. He giggled. We soon went to the gate and saw the others waiting. "Oh, hey. Hmm... Are you two free... On... Friday night, at about... 7 or 8 pm?" Eddie asked. "Well, it will rain today and next week... And my parents are not coming back until, Sunday... So... Yea, I can make it", I replied. "Yea same" Gaege said. "Alright, that's great cuz we are going to a club!" Gabby said, pretty excitedly.

We all chit chat about what was the plan for Friday night. Soon, we arrived at my house. Gaege and I said goodbye to the others before they left. We then got everything ready and do what we were supposed to do, before it started to rain. Once we were done doing the assignment that was supposed to do before the results, it was just on time and it started raining.

We then went to my backyard and place the container, outside. While we waited for the container to fill up with water, we chit chat for a bit. Before we took the container back inside. I got my phone and filmed, while Gaege put the red and blue litmus papers into the collected rainwater. We waited for a while and observed the strips of litmus paper changed colour. I then wrote what the change was. Once the result for the first day was done, we chit chat for a bit, before Gaege went back.

I went to my closet and grabbed this...

I did my skincare routine, then got in bed

I did my skincare routine, then got in bed. Soon, I fell asleep.

A/n: there's going to be another smut scene, in the next chapter. Alright byee