<7>

Y/n POV

The door was then busted open, standing there, Jack holding a knife with an evil smirk on his face

Grant POV

Y: you, G: Grant

G: y/n... Y/n!

Y: he's here...

G: shit...

Mully then pass me the phone to talk to the police.

P: police, G: Grant

P: already, tell me what happened

G: Okay, so my friend, y/n Lim. Her crazy ex keeps on calling her, and now he is at her house.

P: okay... We will send some officers there, immediately.

G: Okay, thank you, officer.

I then pass the phone back to Mully. We all then rush to y/n's house.

Y/n POV

Jack was standing there, holding a knife, he then said, while playing with the knife. "So... What do you want to do, baby~". "*fake vomit sound* don't even call me that again, Ewwww!" I said. He then came up to me, held my chin up and said, "Okay... Baby girl~". As soon as I was about to say something, there were police sirens outside of my house. After the police car stopped outside, I saw the boys rushing in. "Y/n, are you okay? Are you hurt?" Gaege said as he looks for any injuries.

"*chuckled* Gaege, I'm fine" I replied. He then helped me up. I then saw Mully on the phone, he then ends the call and said, "so, I just called the principal and told him what happened and he told us to let y/n rest and we can accompany her". We then seat on the couch, I was about to go to get water for them but Gaege stop me and said, "I'll do it". I nod. Once we were all seat and had our water. I then told them the story.

A/n: Just in case you forgot about what happened, there is a summary. So, at 2 am, you got a call from Jack, and then in the morning, while you were making breakfast, there was a knock. But the knock was not the boys knock. (Their knock have a rhythm) you then call Grant (Continue with information on top ^) alright, back to the story.

*a few moments later...*

Suddenly, the door open and my mom was standing there. "Oh, y/n are you okay?" My mom said, "mom, I'm fine" I replied. "Oh, and you guys must be here friends?" My mom said as she looks at the boys, "yup, this is Eddie, Grant, Mully, Josh and Gaege" I said as I pointed. "Thank you so much for saving my daughter," my mom said as she hugs each one of them. "Well, since you guys are here, let me make something for you guys," my mom said as she rushed into the kitchen.

Once she was done, we all went to the kitchen. There were cupcakes on the table with coloured buttercream. "Let's start decorating," my mom said, we then started decorating the cupcakes.

Y/n's cupcake: