<4>

*the next day...*

Y/n POV

*RING*

*RING*

*RI-*

I got up, I swing my legs to the side of my bed. I went into the bathroom and did my business and skincare routine. I then changed into this...

I then went downstairs and made a sandwich

I then went downstairs and made a sandwich. I then heard a knock on the door, it was strange. No one at this time of the hour will knock on the door, who could it be? I then opened the door. It was Eddie and Gaege. "Oh, hey guys," I said, "Hey, you ready?" Gaege asked, I nod. I then close and lock the door and we chatted and walk to school. Soon, we arrived at school. We all then headed to our first class of the day. And mine was editing class.

I walk into class and saw Gaege and Mully

I walk into class and saw Gaege and Mully. I then seat together with them. Once the teacher told us what to do, we then start. We had the whole lesson to complete the task. We all completed our task 10 minutes earlier. We then chat, "so, why did you'll choose editing class?" I asked, to start a conversation. "Well, I really want to be an editor and a gamer," Gaege said, "oh, me too," Mully said. "Wait... Me three" I said, "okay, we will say what kind of gamer we want to be" I continued. They nod and we count down.

3...

2...

1...

"Vr gamer!" We all said a little too loud, "are you 3 done with your task?" The teacher asked, we nod. "Okay, then be quiet, some of your classmates are not done with their task" he continued, we then nod again. Then we continued to chat about VR games. Soon the bell rang and we headed to our next class. My next period was physical education (PE).

 My next period was physical education (PE)

It was a sunny day.

Grant POV

I arrived at the field to see Eddie standing there. I decided to go talk to him. "Hey, Eddie," I said. He turned, looked and said, "ooh, hey, G-Grant". We then chatting.

Y/n POV

When I reached the field, I saw Grant and Eddie chatting. 'They look cute tho...' The thought of them being together made me squeal. I then walk up to them and we chatted. The class then start, "alright, everyone. Today we are going to run, 3 rounds for boys and 2 rounds for girls." The teacher said, we nod. We then started.

*later...*

I was exhausted after the run. I went to get some water at the water cooler and headed back to the rest of the class. Soon, the bell rang and we went for lunch.

*at the cafeteria...*

Me, Eddie, Gaege and Gabby went to sit at a table. Then Grant, Mully and Josh came, "can we sit here with you guys?" Josh asked, I nod. They then seat at our table and we chat.

Eddie POV

"So... How school so far, Eddie," Grant asked, "It is great," I said. We then chat and I found out we had a lot in common.

Y/n POV

I was talking to Gabby when I saw Eddie and Grant chatting. "Hey, Gabby... Does Eddie have a crush on Grant?" I asked Gabby, out of curiosity. "Well... Ya... And I don't think is a crush... I think he is in love" she said, we then look over at Eddie and Grant, then we look at each other and smirked. "#perfectcouple," she said, "oh my, I agree" I replied. Soon, the bell rang and we all headed to our next class.

*time skip to end of school day brought to you by Eddie's whistle*

I was in my last class for the day, when the bell rang. I grab my bag and headed to the school gate, to find the rest. I then saw them at the gate chatting. We all then chat and walked home. When I reach home, I put my bag in my room and grabbed a snack. I then headed back upstairs and seat at my table. I then put my monster hunter rise game card into my switch. I then put it into the dock. I grabbed my controller and play.

*a few hours later...*

Soon, it was nighttime. So, I went downstairs and grabbed some instant noodles and some sausages and made my dinner. Once I was done eating, I wash the dishes and went to my room. I did my skincare routine before I got in bed.

*3 days later...*

*RING*

*RING*

*RI-*

I off my alarm and got up. I went to the bathroom, did my business and skincare routine before I changed into this...

 I went to the bathroom, did my business and skincare routine before I changed into this

I then went downstairs, I then grab an apple. Then, I heard a knock on the door. I opened it and it was Eddie, Grant, Gaege, Mully, Josh and Gabby. I then close and lock the door before we all left for school.

A/n: hello. Sorry, it took me so long to post chapter 4. Some stuff has been happening. So sorry that I took too long. Well, see you in the next chapter.