<17>

(A/n: the drawing on top is drawn by me)

*the next day...*

No one POV

After they celebrate their engagement, their parents went back and y/n, Gaege, the boys and the girl continued until midnight. All of them were drunk, the rest went home, leaving y/n and Gaege alone in the beach house.

(A/n: so the two were not super drunk like the rest, and Grant drove so he didn't drink)

Y/n POV

I walked to the cupboard to get a cup, then filled it with water. My vision was blurry but I could still tell where things were. Soon, I felt a pair of arms around my waist. I turn to see Gaege, he then kisses me passionately.

No one POV

*SMUT ✅*

Y/n kisses him back. Soon, it became a make-out session. Gaege then carried y/n to the room. He slammed her on the bed, then took his shirt off and throw it to the other end of the room. They continued to make out. He then took her dress off and throw them on the floor. Soon, Gaege was in his pants and y/n was in her bra and panties. Gaege put out a condom and put it on the nightstand. He pulled down his pants and boxers, then threw them on the floor.

As Gaege was about to open the condom. Y/n grabbed it and threw it on the floor, "I want you to cum in me~" she said drunkenly, then kisses him. They then stopped and Gaege pulled her panties down. He then spits into her pussy, then licked it. Gaege kept licking her pussy till she cums. He then licked the cum off his face. Gaege then put his dick into y/n's pussy. He went slow, then fast, then hard, then even harder. "I-I'm going into cum~" y/n moaned, loud as Gaege slammed into her. "Me too, baby girl~" Gaege said.

Soon, they came. As Gaege put his dick out, cum start to spill out of y/n's pussy. She then got up and kneeled on the floor, y/n then stroked his dick then puts it in her mouth. After a while of sucking his dick. Gaege came in her mouth, "swallow it, baby girl~" Gaege said. She has difficulty but manages to swallow it down. They then get back into bed, still naked, and soon fall asleep.

*SMUT ☑*

*the next day...*

Y/n POV

I woke up to my whole body aching, and when I got up. I realised I was naked. 'Omg... We had sex...' I thought to myself. I then look over that Gaege, he was awake. "Morning, babe," he said as he got up. "Morning" I replied. As I grabbed my dress that was on the floor. I then saw an unopened condom on the floor. "Go shower, I'll go and get some breakfast for us," he said as he got dressed, I nod. I then headed to the bathroom. Once I was done, I then grabbed this...

I went downstairs to see Gaege not there, 'guess he went to get food' I thought to myself

I went downstairs to see Gaege not there, 'guess he went to get food' I thought to myself. I seat in the living room and on the TV, I seat there and thought why was there an unopened condom on the floor. What I thought at first was that it has been there since we came or... No... We... We didn't use protection?! No, no... Soon, I heard the door open. "Babe, I'm back!" Gaege said, "Hey, juice! Yayy fooooddd" I said as I looked at the food in his hands.

We watch TV and eat our burritos. Soon, it was noon. We went to the counter to checkout. We then went back.

*a few weeks later...*

It has been about a week and my period has not come. It was odd but for some reason, my mind was telling me to take a pregnancy test. When Gaege went out with the boys, I went to the pharmacy and got 2 types of pregnancy tests. I went back, nervous. I took the first pregnancy test, I waited... And waited... I then looked at it... Positive?! I was shocked, but I didn't want to tell him yet, what if it was a false. And I couldn't really see the second line.

I then decided to take the second pregnancy test tomorrow. I hid the first one in my purse, hoping he won't check my purse. I then go on with my day as per normal, but the fact that I might be pregnant and being a mother, and Gaege being a father. I was over the moon, but I tried to keep it low as I was scared that he might know and getting excited. Plus if it is a false, then I don't want to upset him. So I kept it low.

*the next day...*

When Gaege was doing a VR recording with the boys, that was my chance to take the second pregnancy test. I was walking up and down in the bathroom, eager to know if I was pregnant. It was almost done, (a/n: the two types of pregnancy test you got was the non-digital and digital one... If you know what that means, pics below)

 If you know what that means, pics below)

(Non-digital ^)

(Digital ^)

(A/n: alright, let's continue the story)

I waited for the results... And it was...

A/n: that the end of this chapter, hope you enjoy the story so far. See ya.