<8>

A/n: If I put the word like "this" it means a dream, and we are starting with a smut dream...

And a little background story you slowly fell in love with Gaege. But you didn't tell the boys, Gabby and Kristy. So no one knows not even your parents.

just in case you forgot what you were wearing...

Y/n POV

*ding dong*

*ding dong*

I opened the door, I thought it was my parents but it was Gaege. "what are you doing here?" I asked. He ignored the question and he started to kiss me. I felt shocked, but at the same time nice... And his lips... We then went to my room. Gaege then locked the door, he pinned me to the wall next to the door.

He then kissed me again, I then kissed him back. He started to kiss my neck. Soon, we were on the bed. He took off his shirt and he continued to kiss my neck, he then took off my top and pants. All that was left was my underwear and bra.

*You woke up*

I then look over at Gaege and he was gone. I then heard the toilet from outside flush. Gaege then opened the door.

Gaege POV

I opened the door to see y/n awake and for some reason, she was blushing, when she looked at me. I just brushed it off. I got in bed and asked her, "did I woke you up?". She shakes her head no, she looked like she was embarrassed. I didn't know why. "Let's go back to sleep, it's like 4 in the morning," she said, I nod and we went back to sleep.

Y/n POV

When we laid back down, I keep thinking about the dream. It won't get off my mind. Soon, I drifted off.

*the next day...*

I woke up to see Gaege still sleeping. I got up and went to the bathroom that was outside of the room. I then did my business. When I opened the door, I saw gaege standing there. "Oh, morning y/n." He said, "morning, Gaege" I replied. As he walked into the bathroom. I then seat on the couch, soon Grant and Eddie Came out of the room. Once everyone was awake, we all decided to go to a mall near the beach. We all then got ready. I then changed into this...

I went out to the living room to see just Gaege, "where're the others?" I asked

I went out to the living room to see just Gaege, "where're the others?" I asked. "They are probably still getting ready" he replied. Soon, they were all done and we headed to the mall.

Gaege POV

While we were walking to the mall, the girls were in front and me and the boy were behind them, Eddie asked "Gaege, you okay? You look like something is bothering you.". "Well... Last night, I went to the bathroom and when I went back into the room, y/n was awake... And she was blushing... When she looked at me," I said. "Maybe... She had a dream of you? Or something..." He said. "But why would she dream of me," I said, a little confused, "I don't know..." Eddie replied.

Soon, we arrived at the mall. The girls went to find some stuff, we all seat in the fitting room. Y/n then came out wearing this...

 Y/n then came out wearing this

'Woah...' I thought as I looked at her, "do you like it?" She asked. "Yea, you look beautiful," I said. She smiles, she then went back into the changing room. She soon came out wearing this...

 She soon came out wearing this

'Damn...' I thought, "ooooo, girlllll you look fineee," Gabby said.

*a few hours later...*

Y/n POV

We were about to pay when Gaege grabbed my stuff and said, "I'll pay for your stuff". "No, it fin-" I was cut off by him saying, "yesterday was your birthday, so this is my present to you" as he held the shopping bag. "Thank you Gaege," I said with a smile. Soon, we were back at the beach house. "Who wants to play truth or dare?" Mully asked, we all agree and got into a circle. "Okay, I'll ask first. Eddie, truth or dare?" Josh said, "hmm... Dare" he replied. "I dare you to... Kiss Grant!" Gaege said.

Eddie POV

"I dare you to... Kiss Grant!" Gaege said. My face turned red like a tomato, Grant got up and seat in front of me. We look at each other and went in for the kiss. His soft lip pressed against mine, it felt like I was on a cloud. We then stop and Grant went back to when he was sitting.

No one POV

They play a few rounds of truth or dare before they went to bed.

Y/n POV

I then did my skincare routine and changed into this...

I then got in bed. Soon, Gaege came in. "Thank you for paying for my stuff, today," I said, "no problem," he said. Soon, we off the light and went to bed.