<11>

*the next day*

Y/n POV

I woke up, not in my room but in the guest room, my head hurts. I couldn't remember what happened last night. I realized that I was naked, not sure why. The door then opens. "Oh... Morning, y/n..." He said, awkwardly. "Morning, Gaege... What happened last night? All I remember was... Us making out... wait?! WE MADE OUT?! And..." I was about to say it, but Gaege said, "well... Yeah... We did it... And we were both pretty drunk". "Oh and I go you some medicine for your headache and water," he said as he gives them to me, I thank him and took the pill.

Gaege and I hang out for a bit before he went home. I was in my bed and I couldn't stop thinking about last night, it wouldn't get off my mind.

*2 days later...*

Gaege and I finally finished collecting the rainwater and doing the slides. We summit the slides. Soon the bell rings and we went for lunch. We seat and the rest soon came. We all then chat,¨so what happen that day when you two were drunk?¨ Eddie asked. We look at each other as our faces turned red, ¨hmmm... nothing... really...¨ I said, as my face turned redder. They look at Gaege and he said, "nothing happened... At all" he said, as his face turns redder than before. Soon, the bell rang and we headed to class.

As I was walking to class, I saw someone familiar but couldn't see who it was. As I got closer, I realised that it was my cousin, May.

(A/n: your cousin, May, used to do good in school but when she got together a boy. She changed, by that I mean her looks, clothing and everything about her. Soon, one day that guy broke up with her because his parents were going to another country. She soon became a playgirl. She was very popular among boys.)

"May!" I said, she looked up. "Omg, y/n!" She said as we went for a hug. We then started to walk and talk to our class. "So, what makes you come here?" I asked, "well, my mom wants to come and work here." She said. When we reach class, I saw Gaege in physics class.

As we walk to the seat, May asked "oooo, he's cute

As we walk to the seat, May asked "oooo, he's cute. Is he single?". "maybe" I said, knowing that I have slight feelings for Gaege. "Hey, Gaege," I said, "oh, hey y/n. And who is this?" He asked, "oh, this is my cousin, May," I said. She waves shyly, "and May, this is Gaege," I said to introduce them to one another. We then seat, but May seat near Gaege, too near him. The class soon started.

*end of the school day...*

I was walking to my locker when I saw May being pretty touchy to Gaege.

Gaege POV

"Hey, Gaege," I heard May said. She then hugged me from behind, I was shocked and uncomfortable at the same time. I tried to push her off me, but she won't move.

Grant POV

I went to find y/n and Gaege when I saw y/n looking at someone. I turn to look in her direction and saw a girl being touchy to Gaege. Y/n told me and Eddie that she has slight feelings for Gaege.

(A/n: you only told Grant and Eddie, that you have slight feelings for Gaege)

"Y/n..." I said she turns and act as nothing happened. "Oh hey, Grant," she said. "Let's wait at the gate," I said, she nods.

Y/n POV

"I think I'll go first, I have something to do," I said, as wave and went home. Soon, I reached home and I went to my room to change into this...

I seat on my bed, I wanted to cry but at the same time, I didn't want to, because it was dumb

I seat on my bed, I wanted to cry but at the same time, I didn't want to, because it was dumb. I just played some sad music and lied in bed. I looked at the ceiling and thought, 'why did May come to my school... And how on earth did she know?' I just lied in bed. I wanted to know the real reason.

Gaege POV

"May, please get off me," I said, she then stormed off. I then went to the gate, but I didn't see y/n. "Where's y/n?" I asked, "oh, she went home first she has something to do," Eddie said.

I was sad and curious at the same time. I wave as we went our separate ways, I went to the flower shop to get her flowers and went to the gas station to get her some chocolates. As I was on the way to y/n's house, I thought of some ways I can tell her I like her. I then arrived at her house. I knocked on the door.

Y/n POV

I heard a knock on the door, but I didn't invite anyone. So, who is that? I went to see who it was. I open the door to see Gaege. "Oh, hey... Gaege" I said. "Oh, hey y/n... Hmmm... Here..." He said as he gave me a box of chocolate and a bouquet.

(A/n: it looks like this... )

"Aww

"Aww... Thanks, Gaege." I said I let him in and we chatted.

A/n: hello... Sorry, I didn't update this book for like 2 weeks, I was busy and I had 2 projects to do. So... Yea... Sorry again for not updating this book. Alright, see ya in the next chapter.