<16>

No one POV

It has been 3 years, at this point, you and Gaege are 20 years old. So you two have been dating for 3 years and today is your 3rd anniversary. You have moved in with him on your 2nd anniversary. You and Gaege started your own YouTube channel. One day, something incredible happened, that would change your life forever...

Y/n POV

I woke up on someone's chest, I look up and saw Gaege awake. "Morning, gorgeous," he said, "morning Juice," I said. "Babe, wait here." He said as he left the room.

Gaege POV

I went down to the living room and grabbed the bouquet of flowers, that I bought the day before, and a note with a riddle on it. Then I put it near my phone.

*flashback...*

Gosh! Eddie! How do I do it!? Our anniversary is in a week?!" I said stressed and scared. "Dude, don't worry. How about... Doing a treasure hunt? It would be fun." He said, "yea... A treasure hunt... That's... A brilliant idea?! Thanks, Eddie!" I said as I hugged him. "No problem, dude. A bro got to help a bro out" he said as he put his fist in front of me. We then fist bump and shouted, "TEAM GAE, BABY?!". "Alright... Let's start now before it's too late" I said, Eddie, nods.

*end of flashback...*

I then went back upstairs.

Y/n POV

The door opens, revealing Gaege holding a bouquet of flowers. "Happy 3rd anniversary, baby!" He said as he kissed me on my forehead and gave me the bouquet. "Well, go get changed, I have a lot of plans got us today," he said smiling. I put the flowers on the nightstand and went to my closet and pick this...

Once I was done changing and putting on my skincare products, I headed downstairs and saw Gaege was sitting on the couch, ready

Once I was done changing and putting on my skincare products, I headed downstairs and saw Gaege was sitting on the couch, ready. "I'm ready," I said as I came down the stairs. He got up and held my hands, he then spins me around, "Beautiful as always" he said as he kissed me on my hand. "Let's eat before we do anything, I make waffles," he said, we walk to the table. We then seat down and are the waffles. "Alright, before we go anywhere, here," he said as he hands me a piece of paper with a riddle on it. It says...

Clue #1

A chord here, a note there,
Sing with me, everywhere.
Pluck my strings and strum away,

My lovely sounds are here to stay.

I think... And think... "Oh," I said as I ran upstairs. I went into Gaege's recording room and saw there was 2 guitar, I turn one of them around and found a note stuck to the back of it. I turn it back around and saw that it has my name on it. I look up, and said, "Is this for me-" I stopped as I saw Gaege holding a camera. "What are you doing?" I said, giggling a little. "Read the next clue and yes that's yours," he said, I smiled and went to hug him, then I open the next clue and it says...