<21>

Sophie POV

"The reason why I broke up with her was..." Nicolás paused for a while, then said, "because... I like you..." I look at him and he was tomato red, I was speechless. He... Like me... "Do... You... Like me?" He asked, nervously. "I... Love you, Nicolás..." I said, "I... Love you too..." He said, smiling. We lead in, and his face was inches away from mine.

Suddenly, the door opened. Standing there was... Mom?! And... Aunt Gabby?! We both looked away as if nothing happened.

Y/n POV

Gabby and I were walking upstairs to Sophie's room. As we were at her door, we hear chattering. We put our ears to the door to listen. "I... Love you, Nicolás..." We heard Sophie say. I look at Gabby, I could see that she is shocked and speechless. I was wondering why she was saying that when she knew he had a girlfriend already. "I... Love you too..." We heard Nicolás say. We got up and open the door to see their faces inches away from each other. "NICOLÁS ANDERSON?!" Gabby shouted and she pulled him by his ear. I look at Sophie, ready to ask her to explain herself.

Gabby POV

"NICOLÁS ANDERSON?!" I shouted and I pulled him by his ear, out of Y/n's house. On the ride home, I scream at him, about why he would cheat on his girlfriend and why he would do such a thing to her. "Mama?!", Nicolás shout, cutting me off. "I broke up with her, she is an evil witch. She bullied Sophie and I was too dumb to see it. And plus" he cools down, "I like- no... I love Sophie, mama," he said, as he blushed saying it.

I was speechless. "When do you break up with her?" I ask, feeling a little guilty because I scream at him and not giving him to explain. As he explain to me, I made a u-turn back to Y/n's house.

Y/n POV

I grabbed the key, about to go to the car when there was a knock on the door. I opened the door. "Hey, so..." Gabby start but I stopped her, "don't worry, I know," I told her. We then talk and solved this problem. "So... I guess you guys are going on a date?" I asked, and they blush. Gabby and I giggled.

*about a few months later...*

No one POV

Sophie and Nicolás have been dating for about 4 months now. And when Jennifer, her enemy and Nicolás's ex, started being flirty with him he push her away and went to Sophie and told her. When Sophie was bullied by Logan and Jennifer, Nicolás protected her.

During Christmas, he got her a promise ring.

(A/n: it looks like this)

Sophie POV