chapter 40 ~ neon lights

This chapter is told from Masaki Fukatomo's POV.

The great land of Japan, my home. The only good thing to really come from moving to America after all was finding an American boyfriend. My mom was right after all, I do have a thing for rockstar American blondes. I was excited to introduce him to my mom today. I wouldn't shut up about him over the phone. My mom is also excited to meet him, but Jeremy is still nervous. Who wouldn't be? I know if I was meeting his parents I'd probably faint four times before we even made it inside of the home.

Our new apartment was nice. What was meant to be a vacation blossomed into the idea to get away from that Fazbear mess forever. The apartment was decently sized especially for how much rent was a month. It had a loft area that Jeremy and I decided to make our bedroom. It made sleeping together even more cozy. The smaller space just made everything feel that much more intimate with him. He always made my heart beat like crazy.

We were hand and hand, walking down the road under the city lights. They illuminated everything beautifully. The neon signs on the restaurants, the glow of the headlights on cars, and the cool breeze that flowed through our hair. It felt like something ripped out of a cheesy romance novel. I loved every minute of it.

We began to approach my mom's home near the outskirts of town. The nervousness was all over Jeremy's face. As we approached the door, Jeremy mustered something out quietly. "What if she doesn't like me?" The nervousness was riddled all in his voice. I pecked him on the lips reassuringly. "She'll love you, just relax!"

I knocked on the door excited to see my mom again. The door opened and there was my mom. I forgot all about the fact she'd look young again. She was who I got my looks from after all. Back in her day she was a model! "Masaki!" She gave me a big motherly hug. "Hi mommy I missed you!" Smiles were plastered over our faced. It was great to be home.

"You must be Jeremy! I've heard a lot of things about you." Jeremy's face somehow managed to turn even more red than before. "I-I hope good ones!" He stuttered out which amused my mom. "Oh don't worry it's only all been good. Better than good really...let's head inside! Dinner is almost ready."

As she walked back in the house I turned and looked at Jeremy who gave me a sigh of relief. I nodded at him as a way to say "I told you so" as we walked in my old childhood home. The smell of the food my mother prepared was intoxicating. She was an incredible cook. Jeremy was in for more than one treat tonight! That was for sure. He looked so hot tonight I wanted to smash my lips into his as soon as we got home. Alas, we weren't home yet so that would be taken care of later.

We took a seat at the dining room table as my mom prepared the food. I was already loving life here more than I was back in America already, and it looked like Jeremy was too. At the end of the day all I really wanted was for both of us to be happy and content with ourselves, and it looked like Japan was the fix.

My mom brought over the food and sat down at the table. "Eat up you two!" She exclaimed. I took a bite and the taste of my childhood came flooding back. Nothing beats a home cooked meal from your mom. Absolutely nothing. Jeremy took a bite and let out a sound that told us he loved it too. He was eating it like a pig it was so funny to see. "You're an amazing cook Ms. Fukatomo!" He swallowed his food before flashing a big smile. "I'm glad you're enjoying it Jeremy, there's plenty more in the kitchen if you'd like more!"

He swiftly got up, got more and came and sat back down. Not before pecking me on the lips first. My mom giggled at the affectionate act and let out an "awww" to tease us. It was my turn to blush. We enjoyed small talk and caught up with each other. My mom was also listening to Jeremy gush over me, soaking up every minute of it.

It came time for us to leave. My mom shook Jeremy's hand and gave me a hug goodbye. We were soaking in the city again. "So? Feel better now?" I asked. "It feels like a ton was lifted of my back. I'm so glad she likes me." Jeremy sighed a huge sigh of relief. "What matters more to me is how much you love me." He said in a flirty tone, winking at me. He pulled me in for a side hug. "What else matters is how much I love you." God he was on a roll tonight. I loved it.

The walk home was amazing but I was more excited to get inside to enjoy the rest of the night with him. It didn't take very long for us to end up making out on the couch. Jeremy already had his shirt off at the point. I knew this is why he was still so tense even after leaving. His tongue made its way into my mouth. The taste of his lips were so intoxicating. I couldn't get enough of him.

We were so fucking obnoxiously interrupted by my phone ringing. It was Y/N. I wonder what she wanted. "What's up?" I casually answered the phone doing the best I could to hide the irritation in my voice. "Just out of curiosity...is there anywhere nearby that Michael and I could move into?" She asked bluntly. That really caught me by surprise. I never thought they'd move.

"Umm yeah actually it's the apartment complex a small way out from ours. I'll send you the link to it. Why do you ask?" That question opened the door for disaster. We learned all about the killer animatronics, the Dave and Marvin guys, her mother. We got out of there just in time.

After a few more minutes of conversation she finally hung up the phone. Jeremy stared at my lips as I sat down my phone. We quickly started picking things back up where we left off. I loved this man so much.

—————————————————————————

A/N ~ More Jersaki because you guys enjoyed the last one. Sorry this chapter is shorter than others btw!! I love writing these two I love the gays hehe.

I hope you're all enjoying! 💜