chapter 6 ~ all the same

A/N!!! TW ~ Slight threats, mentions of death, mild violence, mentions of gore.
———————————————————————————————————————

It had been a month after the big fight incident Michael had. He had stayed the night at my place again, and we really started to get to know each other better. He told me he was exhausted. He said the robots started to become even more aggressive as of late, and it was getting harder and harder for him to survive.

That morning, I'd noticed he had left. I was secretly hoping he'd stay for breakfast, but I guess I can't really blame him for wanting to get home soon. I'm sure he was drained after the crazy night he told me about. Him seeing one of the animatronics all bloody, and chasing him down had to be traumatizing.

I got to work, expecting to see Michael there already, maybe he was waiting for me at the store?
It was starting to become a habit of his. It was adorable. I just started to accept these thoughts I was having, no more mentally scolding myself.

No sign of Michael. That's strange. I mean, I guess you don't need to buy a vinyl everyday, right? I can't be mad at him, especially not after the night he just endured. I was hopeful he was at home, resting, sleeping, dreaming about some of his favorite things.

A week went by, and I hadn't even received a simple text message from Michael. I even tried to text him, and he never even read them. I knew the entire Fazbear corporation was evil, with the exception of Henry, but would they really do something to an employee for acting in self-defense? Were they mad that they animatronics couldn't get rid of Michael for them, so they took matters into their own hands? That was a stupid question, of course they would do something like that.

It was now Wednesday, and I still hadn't heard from Michael. I texted him, telling him once I got off work I was going to investigate. The entire situation smelt of foul-play. If he opened a new location, he would surely be there. I knew this was what I needed to do.

As I was about to get off of work, that's when I got a text message from Michael. He let me know he'd been fired from Fazbear's, and that I'd most likely not see him for a while. He warned me not to go, but I knew I didn't have a choice. Sorry Michael.

His concern was more than understandable. I mean, he did destroy one of them with his bare hands, while it tried to destroy him, which consequently had them being even more aggresive towards him.

That had to be fucking with him, and I'm sure he didn't want me to risk it. I couldn't lie to myself though. The thought that he was strong enough to destroy one of those things, was a little hot.

God dammit Y/N, get your head back where it needs to be.

The fact those animatronics were back, but this time purposefully trying to harm others? I just hoped that was Michael texting me, and someone hadn't gotten his phone and sent that for him. I asked Michael to send me his address, and that I'd go see him once I left.

"Please don't be gone too. I was getting close to this one this time God, and I swear if he's taken away from me too, I'll become the most reckless person. I'll be out of fucks to give." I bitterly thought to myself.

I've already lost two people due to this fucking Fazbear franchise that I was sure of. One of which could still be alive. I lost a third, which I deducted from my own suspicions, had to do with that monster. I didn't want to lose a fourth.

I guess he  wasn't done ruining my life after all. Intended or not, he was messing with one of my friend's well-being. He's gotten more sinister. I needed to call Henry about this, but how would I break the news to him that he hadn't given up yet? I'd hate for him to feel like a failure.