"Oh , it's just you."

wow , very enthusiastic.
"alright I guess I'll just leave then"

"No the fuck you ain't"

He grabs me and pulls me under the covers with him.

"Ash im not tired"

"Well I am so get yo ass to sleep , it's like 8am"

"my moms on drugs again."

He immediately pulls the blanket off us and he sits up

"Hollup really ?"

i look at him and I just nod.

He leans in and hugs me , it was the most comforting hug ever.

"You know if anything happens , you can stay here , like you used to. "

It's crazy , the first time I came here he literally hated me and he couldn't even look at me.
Now he doesn't want me to leave and all he does is look at me. plus more 😼
Lemme stop
unless ?

I wasn't even sad , I just just hella disappointed in my mom.

"It's all good , if anything happens you'll be the first one to know."

he pulls away from the hug and kisses me on my head.

he slowly forms a smirk on his face

Bro everytime he smirks , nothing good comes out his mouth 😭 he always says some dirty shit.

"what you thinking about?"

"Jus thinking about yesterday"

I knew he was gonna mention this shit

"So we going to a hotel next week right ?"

bro is the definition on a feen

I put my hand on his shoulder and smile
"No , no we're not."
"Nice try tho!!"

He tosses his head back and grunts
"Fuckkkk paris how long you gonna make me wait"

"Shit ion know , you just gonna have to keep using your imagination until I'm ready."

"I've been using my imagination since the day you walked into this house , I've imagined everything and I physically cannot imagine anything els"

Ayo hollup -
Idk if I should be flattered or weirded out 😀✋

"Since day one ? But you hated me at first how did that even work -"

"Yea I hated you but I still found you fine as fuck"

"Wow babe your really exposing yourself here"

"Mhm shut yo ass up and kiss me"

i meannnnn I wasn't gonna pass on that 🙇‍♀️

After a intense ass make out session and maybe some dry humping but that's besides the point - , I was talking to ash , telling him about how I might switch to online schooling.

Ofc he was 100% supportive of that decision, because that would mean I would have way more time to spend with him.

But did I really want my last year of school to be online?
Idk..

I decided to not go to school this week , I mean I already missed one day soooo minus well miss the whole week Yk ? ...

And I'm not going home , my mom could do whatever she wants. Imma be staying with ash again , we didn't need to tell fez because we knew he'd understand.

Me and ash just watched movies for the rest of the day , he complained about the romance movies I put on but I didn't care because love movies are the best movies.

When it was around 2am we decided to go to sleep.
As we where laying down , this slick mf grabbed my ass and started kissing my neck .

Which was no problem , but I swear I felt him getting hard and I was not bouta fuck him.

"No ash in tired"

"Let's just make out for 5 minutes "

"Tomorrow I promise , I'm really tired right now."

"Fuck , alright , imma use the bathroom real quick "

"alright"

He was in the bathroom for like 20 minutes... then he finally came back and got into bed.

"Goodnight ash"

"night ma"

I don't know why he was calling me "ma" all of a sudden , but I didn't mind it . 🙇‍♀️