"I  will cook Launch for you." I said as I went to the kitchen and I heard her groan  "Jen where are you foods?" I yell as she went and approach me "here." She said as we went inside the room and she open the light.

"I thought this is the guest room?" I ask her as I went to to pick my ingredient "yes it's was,but when I started to be an Idol I can't just go around so, if I will buy groceries it's will be Alot

"I thought this is the guest room?" I ask her as I went to to pick my ingredient "yes it's was,but when I started to be an Idol I can't just go around so, if I will buy groceries it's will be Alot." She said as she backhug me and is humming " let's go." I said as I put an apron bans Start washing the ingredients "you are a wife material" Jennie just said out of nowhere as I blush.

As I finish cooking I immediately put all my dishes in the table, and I saw Jennie watching the news I decided to approach her, but what shock me si I saw Jennie name in the news...

Jennie Kim's Company confirmed that she is in a relationship with the girl. The she is hugging in the street the company announce it just 5 minutes ago, we all know that Jennie Kim is the daughter of one of the business tycon in Korea and a great singer.

Alot of fans gave support to Jennie relationship status,but Alot of fans ask who is the girl that catch jennie kim's heart?? The agency only confirmed her relationship but didn't say who is she???

"What the f*CK!" I said as she closed the T.V and I look at her "did you just confirmed that we are in a relationship?!" I ask in disbelief as she smile and nodded "why did you do that?" I ask her as she smirk "why? As I say we didn't break up you just vanish, now let go I'm hungry." She said as she pull my to the table.

As we finish eating she volunteer to wash the plate, as she finish I checked the time it's already 2 pm, "ahmm Jen I will be back home now." I said as she look at me "no you can't." She said as she hug me and put her face on my neck "I will be back,.I will just pack some clothes." I said as has looked at me "you are Staying here?" She ask me "yes I will be staying here, but for only a week." I said as she nodded "ok just be sure that you will be back." She said as I nodded "take care of Jason for me, I will be back in 30 minutes." I said before I shut the door and walk back to our house, well it's only 4 blocks away.

As I enter tht house I didn't see anyone I guess they are in their room, so immediately went to my room and pack some clothes, as I finish packing my clothes I went and change my clothes, after I changed my clothes I pick my bag and left my room but I saw I.U and tzuyu infront of my room.

"Where are you going?" I.U ask me as I gulp "ahm i will be visiting an old workmate of mine I will be back next week, and please tell the other's that I will turn off my phone for a week cause there is no signal there, but don't worry nits safe their." I said as they nodded  but before I forget "ahh guys can you tell Moonbyul thay I will be the one taking care of it for.thr meantime." I said as I left the house and I saw taxi driver.

As the taxi driver stop I payed him and I enter the house but I didn't saw Jennie so I put my bag in the couch and I went to check Jason he is sleeping but not in the same clothes, I guess Jennie change his clothes while he is sleeping.

As I went out to his room I went and sat at the couch and text Moonbyul about Jason.

Moon don't worry about Jason, I will take care of him for the meantime for now you need to relax your self we will be back in a week...

As I sent that message to moon, I sent a message to hae-in and ma and pa, that I will be away for a week after I sent it I turn off my phone, I pulled my laptop and sat at the coffee table and start to do my work, I will just checked some of the things that will be needing at out new building and for Liam also.

_–_–_–_–

Jennie Pov

As I finish refreshing my self I went down and I saw Lisa, on her laptop she is working. So I went to the kitchen and give her a glass of juice, she look and saw me "thanks." She said as she drink half if it and continue working, as I was just looking at her bare face I saw a bag sa I took it.

"Where are you taking my bag?" She ask me as she is still looking at the laptop "ahmm I will put it in my room." I said as she stop what she is doing "there is a guess room here." She said as I smirk "well apparently I have four rooms but one is nursery, my room, my music studio, and my dance room, apparently nig you don't want to share bed with me you can sleep in the couch?" I ask her as she rolled her eyes "fine." She said as I went to upstairs and I heard her groan.

While I unpacked her clothes and put in one my closet, I saw her panties and bras. I checked and "sexy." I mumble as I fold it and put in on her side, after I finished it I went downstairs And saw Lisa she is wearing her reading glasses as she is reading a file.

So I decided to open my phone and click the VLive, and now I'm starting a live after 5 minutes there are Alot of fans watching it.

Hi guy's goodafternoon noon hie are you I said as I saw Lisa looking at me ohh yes the news is true I'm already in a relationship I said as Lisa look at me and glare ohh you want to meet my girlfriend, well she is here in front of me but she is doing her work, what do you want to see her face? I ask them as I saw Lisa shaking her head ohh sadly she is shaking her head, so it's a no I said as she nodded.

After 30 minutes of taking to my fans I ended the live, as I ended my live I saw Lisa she is sleepy "Lisa e
Let's good to our room, let's take a nap." I said as she look at me "what about Jason?" She ask me "don't worry about him, I already feed him when you are gone, so he will be sleeping peacefully." I said as she nodded and we went to our room, yes our room ahahahahah.

As we lay down the bed I out a blanket on out body, and I put my arm on her head as a pillow after some minutes Lisa breathing became heavy and she snuggle into me more so I hug her to "I love you Lisa." I said as I kiss her forehead but then.

I love you too Jennie.....

Did she just tell me that she love me back????

To be continued.....

Comment, follow and

VOTE
👇