CH 21 - Hang Out

Mulai dari awal

He said and hug that photo.

Dad : Yujin, please convince our daughter. Please....

You close the door back again and walk to the room. You try to sleeping but that night feel so long for you. You ended up not sleep whole night.

SKIPPED AFTER A WEEK

You was sitting at the table while staring out of the window. These no customer in the cafe.

Jaeri : What are you thinking right now?

You shake your head.

Jaeri : You still thinking either to give them a chance or not?

Y/N : I don't know. I really want to know what kind of family love. How they treat each other but i got to know about them before i become their family.

You said in sign language.

Jaeri : That was before, Y/N. When you are just a stranger toward them but now, you are their sister. Try to look at the other side too.

Y/N : I can't see anything. I can't see any solution.

You told her in sign.

Jaeri : Because you didn't open your heart yet for them. Come on, Y/N. If your mom is still here, maybe she also want the same thing.

Y/N : If my mom still here, i won't be like this.

You sign her sadly and walk to kitchen. She know how hard you to forgive them after what they did to you. They abused you physically. And that what you hate about them, violance.

You, Jaeri and Mira just close the cafe and about to go home. You guys saw BTS outside of the cafe. You want to avoid them as you can. You about to walk away but Jaeri hold your hand. She push you toward them.

Jaeri : Please take care of her well and please don't hurt her anymore.

Mira : We're going home first.

They bid goodbye and run away. You turn around and look at BTS. You bow and about to walk away when Jimin hold your wrist.

Jimin : Let's go.

He take you into the car. The car start to moving. Jungkook was driving this time. You reading a comic book.

Namjoon : You must really love reading a comic book, isn't?

You look at him and nod. You wrote something in your notepad.

Y/N : Where are we going?

Namjoon : Home. We're going home.

Y/N : But i was living at the...

He stop you writing more.

Namjoon : We're know. It just we have something to show you.

Not too long, you guys arrive at the mansion. You guys step out from the car and get inside.

Namjoon : Follow me.

He said and you follow him to the third floor. There was a big double door. Your jaw dropped when he open the door. It was their library.

Namjoon: There was one section....

He trailed off and show you the section. Your eyes shine because you saw a lot of comic book. You quickly went to look for it.

BTS just watching silently from behind. They watch every baby step that you take with a smile. How happy they are when they can make you smile like this.

You take one book and just try to review a bit. You forget where you at and with who you being. They keep looking at you without say anything. The reality just hit you. You look at them and keep back the book.

Y/N : I should go.

You say in sign language in hope they will understand.

Jin : Y/N, why don't you just stay here for tonight. We can have dinner and watch movies since tomorrow is a weekend. How's that sound?

You scratch your head a bit.

Jin : Don't worry. We'll send you home tomorrow.

You sighed and nod. You guys walk downstair and you saw Jin and Suga was about to start cook for dinner. You walk to them to help them cook.

Suga : What are you doing?

You show them that you was cutting some vegetables.

Suga : We both can do it.

Y/N : But i wanna help.

You say in sign.

Suga : Fine but careful using the knives.

He said and he start to cook again. You help to stir the food while they busy doing something else. After done, you guys serve it on the table.

DAD : I'm glad you're here too, Y/N.

He said when he saw you at the dining table. He create wide smile and take a sit. All of you start eating dinner while you hear they was talking about business.

You guys was watching movie at the living room. You, Suga, Jin and Namjoon was sitting on the couch. While the others was lying on the carpet.

You feel scared since you was sitting next to Suga. You think he the most scary one. You was stiffed when you felt Suga hold your hand and caress its gently. You look at him.

Suga : I'm sorry.

He whisper to you and he rest his head at your shoulder.

Suga : I know i hurt you the most. I know that you scared with me but trust me, sister. I will take care of you after this.

You just ignore him and watch back the movie. All of you end up sleeping at the living room.