Chapter 43: Back to the Philippines

Keziah's PoV:

"Aaahhh...."

"Ooohhh... fuck! You're really good Ziah hmm.." She pulled my nape and buried her face on the crook of my neck.

We're both sweating. Napaka-init ng paligid katulad ng katawan naming nagliliyab sa kakaibang ritmo ng aming damdamin. The tension was too thick and evident on our atmosphere. Nakakapaso ang tensyon. This is what I meant when I say that I'm playing with fire.

Dinagdagan ko ang daliri kong nasa loob nya. Ang kaninang isa ay naging apat na. She likes it in this way. My thumb is playing with her wet-dripping clit.

I felt that she bit my neck and sucked a spot on it. Chelsey really loves giving me a mark. And I don't mind it at all.

Using my other hand, I reached for her breast. Sinimulan kong laro-laruin ang kanyang dibdib. Her breasts are big and bouncy. Dumukwang ako papalapit. I started to sucked her tits. She has a pinkish nipple.

Maya-maya pa, naramdaman kong bumibigat na ang kanyang paghinga. I smirked. I fastened up my pace.

"Ah.... Ziah! Faster...Harder.. Keep doing that." Chelsey moaned.

Her moans are the sound that you can hear in her house. It's so pleasing to hear. Mas lalo akong ginaganahan.

She's on the verge of heaven. Inilapit ko ang aking mukha sa kanyang pang-ibaba. Instead of my thumb, I used my tongue to play with her clit while my fingers keeps on moving inside of her.

"I'm close! Oh shit! Ooohhh..." The inside of her walls are tightening up. Her thighs are shaking.

Nagbaling ako ng tingin sa kanya. Her eyes are rolling in so much pleasure. Nakaawang din ng kaunti ang kanyang bibig. Isang mainit at puting likido ang nakita kong lumabas mula sa kanya.

Dahan-dahan akong lunayo kay Chelsey. We're both panting. We've been doing this for hours. I looked at Chelsey. Satisfaction is evident on her face. Like me, I know that she's tired.

"Satisfied?" Pagod na napahiga ako sa kanyang tabi.

"More than that." She said and smiled at me widely. Halata nga. Ipinikit nya ang kanyang mata. I guess, she wants to sleep now.

"Wait. Let me clean you first." Agad kong kinuha ang nakahandang towel at pinunasan sya. I'm focused on cleaning her. Hinding-hindi ko nakakalimutan ang aftercare.

"Stop it. You're making me fall for you. Sige ka, mahuhulog talaga ako nyan sayo." She nudged my arms.

Napailing na lang ako sa kawalan. I giggled at her. She always mess with me. When I'm done, humiga na rin ako sa kanyang tabi. This is my last day kung kaya't sinusulit na namin.

Chelsey quickly snuggled closer to me. Her arms are encircled on my nape and her legs are entangled on my waist. Gustong-gusto nya talaga akong niyayakap.

You know, there's always an exception to the rule at si Chelsey 'yon.

I WOKE UP WITH the sunrays hitting in my face. Kinapa-kapa ko ang aking katabi at napansin kong wala na sya. I looked at the clock and it says na 6:30 am na. Mabilis na napabalikwas ako.

Oh shoot! May flight nga pala ako mamayang 11:00 am. I need to get ready now. I stood up at mabilis na sinuot ang aking damit. I used the bathroom to wash my face.

Pero mukhang nagkakamali ako dahil nakita ko si Chelsey na nasa kanyang living room habang prenteng nakaupo sa kanyang couch. She's waiting for me.

"Good morning." I greeted her.

"Good morning too. Here, eat this. You need some energy." Chelsey pointed at the food that she prepared. I heaved a deep sigh. Naglakad ako papunta sa hapag-kainan. Alam kong hindi ako pwedeng tumanggi sa sinabi nya.