— Are you peeking? – Steve asks amused, but closes the message.

"I'm wondering why you can't stop working for a minute!" My voice is soft, but the criticism is clear.

Obviously I don't want to be that boring wife type who just complains that her husband works, but let's face it Steve is not just any husband.

He's one hell of a workaholic junkie, and if I'm not careful, I'm going to have to turn into one of those bitchy bitch wives if I want to see my husband.

Hmm, I make a mental note to put this on my “how to have a perfect marriage” list, by Natasha Romanoff-Rogers.

It's kind of a diary I'm keeping all my successful experiences in my perfect marriage. I'm wondering whether to create a blog or maybe a YouTube channel, or if I hope to have enough material to send to a publisher! I'm sure I can help many women in the same situation as me. I can already imagine myself as a
kind of guru to young wives! Maybe even get a TV show! And now that I'm pregnant so I'm going to have a lot of material! Wow, my head is already buzzing with ideas!

"You mean we're going to have a girl according to your premonitions?" Steve deliberately changes the subject.

Oh, he thinks he's very smart. Lucky for him, I'm really excited to talk about pregnancy, babies and the like.

Okay, sometimes I still felt a little panicky thinking about all that having a baby entails, but whenever that happened I thought about how amazing it would be when my dreams came true.

“Yes, and she will attend the same school as Princess Charlotte and they will be great friends. “I bring Steve up to date with them.

- Oh yes?

- Yea! And she can meet Prince George and they'll fall in love and...

- Wait? Minha daughter is not going to date that moron.

'Bullshit? He is a child!

'But he can turn into a fool.' See his grandfather!

— He can take after his father, Prince William is a good person. Although bald... I don't know if I want my daughter married to a bald guy. Maybe he can get implants, like Elton John. Or wear one of those wigs
Kardashian's lace... Although it can take after Grandpa Charles. Charles still has hair.

“And he was a motherfucking husband.

“Oh my God, you're right! We can't let our daughter into that family and marry a guy like that! She's going to be like the Lady Diana of the 21st century! Poor thing, all sad and with a terrible haircut!
No, she'll have to get a title by herself! Oh, I know, can we petition the queen?

“What the fuck are you talking about?

“You know, she can bestow titles on whoever she wants! Oh, we can ask us! Have you thought? You could be a viscount! No, an earl! And then I would be countess and...

"Since when have you been fixated on royal titles?"

- I do not have! But we have to think about the future now, let's be parents, we can't be irresponsible anymore and crazy life!

"Who here is crazy life?"

“Well, you certainly aren't. Since all you think about is work!

- But you are.

- I am not! I mean, I could be, but now I'm a married woman and mother! All this is in the past.

Steve shakes his head, laughing indulgently, as if my words are a little joke.