She walked to the hall and grabbed her coat, the toddlers came running back but stopped and cautiously started to walk down the stairs. Until they made it to the last step, Eren jumped and Mikasa shrugged and copied him.

"Let's go, Levi will be out in a minute-"

Norie cut herself off when she opened the door and saw Erwin about to knock on the door, his hand was in front of her face. He quickly pulled back and says "Norie hey, um good morning"

"Erwin? What's wrong?"She asks as the toddlers held her hand looking at him.

"Oh, I just wanted to see if you wanted to...go and hang out somewhere, but I guess your hands are full"He says.

"Sorry, it's Eren's birthday today. And I need to take Mikasa to the doctor"she says.

"My, well happy birthday buddy"Erwin says smiling down at the boy.

"I'm turning this many!"Eren says and held up 5 fingers.

Mikasa puts his thumb down so it shows 4.

"This many!"Eren repeated.

"That's cool"Erwin said

Norie sighed in her mind, there's no way around it. She really can't go anywhere with him since it's Eren's birthday, and she didn't want to seem rude.

"Hey um..."She says and waves her hand towards her.

Erwin leaned forward and Norie whispers "We're throwing Eren a surprise birthday party, you can go...if you like"

He looked up at her and looked into her Amber eyes, he smiled and says "yeah...yeah I'd love too"

She smiled back and pulled back quickly since he was still close to her face and says "great, it'll be at my house. See you later"

"Come on my loves"Erwin heard her say to the toddlers and went to the car.

He smiled to himself and walked back to his car.

-----------------------------------

"Levi!"

He stopped and turned around as he saw Norie running towards him, he almost smiled when he saw her almost run into a locker that was opened and almost bumped into a teacher.

She jumped towards him, wrapped her arms around his neck and Levi stopped them from falling by grabbing her waist and spun their bodies. Norie pulls back laughing and says "we're graduating!"

Levi looks at her and almost freaked out from how close they were, his hands tightened around her waist as he says "yeah...we are"

"We're going to have a small get together at my house, my mom's hosting! Are you going to come?"she asked as she pulled back and held his shoulders.

"I wouldn't miss it"he says and then Norie pulled back from him and gasped.

"Erwin!"she says and Levi was left there.

Norie hugged Erwin and placed a kiss on his lips, he pulled her back making her confused but covered it up by saying "Hey, ready for next week?"

"Yeah-MY FRIENDS!"Norie's voice was cut off by Hange.

Levi's arm was grabbed and he was dragged by her towards Erwin and Norie, she pulled them into a group hug. She started crying and says "Please, promise me that we'll be together forever!"