"What?"
Levi mumbles and then turns to look at her.

"I don't want to lose touch with you, Hange and Erwin. Ever since I moved schools I was scared that I wouldn't make any friends but luckily I found you guys."

Levi stares at her and she continues.

"Do you want me to be honest? When I first saw you I thought you were going to be very mean. I feel like you weren't going to like me"

"I do"

She laughs and says "I know you do"

Levi froze and turned to her and says "you do?"

"Yeah! If you didn't you wouldn't be talking to me, you are my friend right?"
Norie says jokingly.

He mentally winced at the friend, he looked down at his shoes before looking up and saying "yeah, I'm your friend"

She smiled and then pulled up in front of Erwin's house, she honked the horn and 2 minutes later Erwin walked out of his house putting on his sweater. He opens the door to the back seats and enters.

"Hey Levi"
He says smiling.

"Hey"
He responded back.

Erwin then turned to Norie with a loving smile and softly says "hey"

She smiled back and says "hey"

He puts a finger under her chin and titled her head up and placed his lips on hers and then the moment they touched they were locked in a passionate kiss. Levi rolled his eyes and looked away.

After a few seconds Erwin pulls away from her and says "ready to head to Hanges?"

"Yup"
Norie says and started the car again.

|•|•|•|•|•|

After the movie and struggle of waking up Hange since she passed out mid way even though she said that she'll watch the whole thing, they are at Flagons party. Levi grabbed a red solo cup filled with a drink he grabbed from the table.

He sniffled it and took a sip, once he did he furrowed his eyebrows. He looked around and then secretly poured it into a decorative vase on top of the fire place, he sighed and walked out to the backyard.

"Woooo! Party! Levi look! I can chug all of these at once!"Hange yelled and started drinking the cups of alcohol in a fast motion.

"Hange! Please!"Moblit pleaded as he tried grabbing the cups from her.

Levi shook his head and he heard Norie's laugh from feet away next to him, he turned to look and saw her leaning against a tree behind the pool and Erwin in front of her with his hands on her hips.

"Are you jealous?"Hange whispered in Levi's ear.

Levi shoved her and she fell into the pool, he stood up and left to stay in Norie's car until the party is over.