"Yeah sure"He responded and she led him to the break room.

Norie opened the door to the break room and Erwin walked in, he says down as she walked the the fridge and says "Anything to drink?"

"Waters fine"he says.

Norie grabbed a water bottle and placed it in front of him, he thanked her and she sat down on front and then sighed. They sat there in silence, Norie began tapping the table and shaking her head slightly to a tune in her head.

"Norie-I've been fine"She cut Erwin off.

Erwin frowned at her and then Norie says "sorry..."

"Like I said to Levi on Saturday, I don't want things to be awkward. I know what I did was the most stupidest and immature thing I did. Breaking up with you wasn't easy...especially after we've been together for that long. I'm sorry"

Norie sat there and looked up at him, he stared back as he picked at the water bottles sticker.

"You made me feel like I did something..."she says.

"That it was me the whole time, but..."

Norie shook her head and stood up and said "I don't want to talk about it anymore, let's just...leave that alone"

Erwin heard the toddlers laugh, he smiled and says "You care for those kids?"

"Yeah I do, a lot."she says as she turned around and leaned on the counter behind her.

"I met two of them, One had teal eyes and the other had pigtails on top of her head"

"Eren and Mikasa? What about them?"

Erwin stood up and rubbed his hands down his chest to flatten down his shirt and says "they called you their mother"

"Did you have kids? Who are you with?"He asks.

"It's a long story Erwin, but yes their my kids"Norie says.

Erwin nodded and said "look Norie, I want to catch up with you. I was hoping that we can go somewhere"

-------------------------------------------------

Levi wiped his forehead and took off the gloves as he walked back to the main room to see Hange playing ring around the rosie with the kids, he looked around for Norie and says "oi, four eyes"

"Hold up shorty! I'm the leader right now!"She says as she continues to twirl with the toddlers.

"Where's Norie?"he asks, ignoring what she said.

"In the break room with Erwin!"

Levi hummed and turned around, he started picking up the toys but then froze. Erwin? And Norie? Together? In the break room, alone? He dropped the toys and walked to the break room but in a unnoticeable fast pace and leaned his ear towards the creak of the door.

"Look Norie, I want to catch up with you. I was hoping we can go somewhere"he heard Erwin say.

Levi heard Norie stutter which made him open the door, they flinched and Levi says "oh, Erwin"

"Hey"he responded.

"Levi what's wrong?"Norie asks as she made her way towards him.

"Uh..."he began trying to come up with a lie.

"Eren fell"

She gasped and said "oh my god, uh, Erwin you can stay here if you want with Levi or join us outside!"

Norie ran out and Levi turned to Erwin, he stared at him with a blank face making Erwin shift around uncomfortably.

"I never knew Norie had kids"Erwin says breaking the silence.

"Yeah"Levi only said.

"Levi if you heard what I said to Norie, please just let me-Its not my option nor my answer, only Norie can give it to you"He cuts him off.

He turned to leave but then stops and says "but if I were her, i'd say no"

Erwin was left alone with a confused look on his face.

----------------------------------------------------

"Norie, I'm okay!"Eren muffled out into her chest as she checked the back of his head for bumps or cuts.

"Levi told me you fell, I just want to make sure"Norie says as she fixed his hair again.

"He never fell"Mikasa says.

"But Bertholdt fell on his butt"Connie says and points to Bertholdt who rubs his bum with his hand.

"Norie, I'll be heading out."Erwin says after Levi walked in.

"Okay, take care"She responded as Eren grabbed her necklace and played with it.

He smiled and nodded, he stopped again and turned to her saying "and please, can you think about what I said?"

Norie stared and whispers "yeah"

Erwin walked out and Levi slammed the door closed immediately.

"What he say?! Tell me! Tell me!"Hange says curiously and grabs her hands.

"He just wanted us to catch up, go somewhere but..."Norie trailed off and looked at Levi.

He only looked back and Mikasa tugged on his pants to grab his attention, she stretched her arms out to him and Levi picked her up and they walked to the nap room. Soon the toddlers started yawning and rubbing their eyes and knew that it was time for their nap.

"So, are you going?"Hange asked her as she picked up Reiner and Annie.

Norie picked up Eren and Armin as Levi grabbed Marco and Jean after putting Connie, Sasha, Ymir, Bertholdt and Historia to their naps.

"I don't know"