Love heals all wounds

"Aap pahele fresh ho jaiye...hum aapke liye kuch khane ko lekar aate hain."Haseena said.

"Haseena please ghaas phuss mat Lana 3din se hospital mein wahi kha rahe the."He whined.

"Nahi layenge...uncle ko phone karke bata diya tha kadhi chawal banane k liye."she chuckled and went to kitchen.
———————
"Main serve kar deta hoon."Their old cook said.

"Nahi uncle..hum khud lelenge,aap Neil ka plate taiyaar kijiye."she said politely with a smile.

While serving food she dialled the number of the psychiatrist his doctor had referred.

"Hello,Dr.Vrij Malhotra speaking"

"Hello doctor.This is Haseena Malik speaking Dr.Sen ne aapka number Diya tha.."She was interrupted inbetween.

"If I'm not wrong aap Mr.Anubhav Singh k ghar se bol rahi hain na?"

"Jii Haan....kya hum aapse mil sakte hain."

"Jii kal subha gyara baje aa sakti hain aap humare Park Avenue wale clinic mein...Dr.Sen ne mujhe personally inke  case ko handle karne k liye kaha hain..and I'll suggest aap akele Aiyye. Pahele unki problem sunte hain then decide karenge if he needs therapy or medicines or if nothing at all."

"Sure.Thank You so much."

After disconnecting the call she took his plate and went back to their room.

"Aapko itni der kyun lag gayi?"He questioned as soon as she entered.

"Woh ek important call attend kar rahe the..aab baithiye hum khilate hain aapko"she said with a smile diverting his mind.

Haseena was feeding him when she noticed he was unusually silent.Although he's a person who never speaks much  but today his silence depicted the storm that was going on inside him.

"Abhi bhi baat nahi karni humse?"she asked feeding him a bite.

"Nahi..bas chup rahena hain..kya pata hum kuch bole aur aap phirse se chali jayein..Bahetar hain ki hum chup rahe par aapke paas rahe."He replied looking at the sky.

"Agar humne kaha hain ki hum nahi jayenge matlab hum nahi jayenge...apko humpe bharosa karna hoga Anubhav."

"Kiya toh tha.."he sighed sadly.
Haseena took a deep breathe, she knew he was hurt and needed some time.
.
.
It was midnight when Haseena's sleep broke due to some murmuring sound.She looked at her side to find Anubhav sweating and murmuring something.He was probably having a nightmare.
She took her ear near his mouth to listen carefully

"Haseena..Haseena jaana kaha Jaa Rahi hain aap ruk jaiye hume chhodkar mat jaiye...chhoti maa rokiye na Jaan ko(pause for a moment)maa aap kahan Jaa Rahi hain..hum akele pad jayenge..jaan hume dar lag raha hain."A tear drop rolled down his closed eye.

"Anubhav!Anubhav uthiye dekhiye hum kahi nahi gaye hain..yahi hain hum.."she called him softly nudging him a bit.He opened his eyes and looked at her then at the surroundings.

"Jaan aap?!"She didn't let him talk further and  took him in her embrace.He wrapped his hands around her waist tightly.She caressed his hairs occasionally placing kisses on his temple.Her heartbeats were calming him down.

"Yeh jo humari dhadkane aap sun rahe hain...ek baat yad rakhna inmein sirf aap hi ka naam likha hain..hum aapse naraz the Anubhav par humne kabhi bhi aapse pyar karna bandh nahi kiya."He raised his head to look into her eyes.She blinked them to reassure him and pecked his lips softly.

"So jaiyye"she again made him rest on her chest and tapped his head until he fell into deep slumber.That night Anubhav slept well without any nightmares after a long time.
———————
Doctor's clinic: