The Date

It was Sunday.Anubhav had arranged a special date for Haseena and himself.He had made up his mind to tell everything to Haseena about his diamond smuggling business and his connection to underworld.He dialled Haseena's number, she picked up immediately.

"Jii..Anubhav kahiye."Came her voice from the other side of the phone.

"Jaan,kya aap aaj shaam ko humare saath date par chalengi?"He asked partially nervous.

"Bilkul.Aap hume location bhej dijiyega."She said happily.

"Abhi bhej dete hain."

"Matlab sab taiyaari ki hui janab ne"she teased and could feel him grinning on the other side.

"Thik hain phir shaam ko milte hain Anu...abhi hume lunch bhi banana hain Sunita didi Aaj kaam par nahi aayi hain."

"Thik hain...hum aapko location send karte hain  7baje pounch jaiyega.Bye."
————————
It was 7:15,Anubhav was impatiently waiting for Haseena at the roof top restaurant he has booked for the evening.Today for the first time or maybe second time in his life,he was nervous,afraid of the consequences of his decision.

When it was 7:20 Anubhav decided to call her.He was about to pull his phone out when he saw his love walking towards him looking Jaw dropping beautiful in a white salwar suit.

"I'm sorry Anu,hume late hogaya..kya karein raste mein 2gunde itna tamasha kar rahe the."She couldn't complete when he spoke.
"Kya kiya unlogone aapke saath...chaliye abhi."He was cut off by her..
"Shaant!kuch nahi kiya humare saath..par ek acche bhale aadmi ko bich sadak par maar rahe the...paise maang rahe the usse."

"Toh zaroor paise liye honge usne unse.."he said casually.

"Dekhkar toh aisa nahi laga...par agar aisa hain bhi..toh itna berahem koi insaan kaise ho sakta hain.Kitni buri tareeke se maar raha tha use..raaste k beech...woh toh accha hua police aagayi warna bechara aadmi.Hume na aise logo se sakth nafrat hain."she said annoyed.

"Aaa..koi baat nahi jaan,aap apna mood mat bigadiye..baithiye hum waiter ko bulate hain."

While having dinner Haseena was enjoying her food but Anubhav was worried,all his confidence evaporated after seeing her hate for the mere street goons.
He couldn't imagine how will she react if she gets to know how he tortures people.Although he has never ever raised a finger on anyone innocent but will she believe him?

"Anubhav..Anubhav(he came back to senses after hearing her voice.)Kaha khoye hue hain aap?"

"Kahi nahi..bas yeh soch rahe the ki khana bohot accha hain."he smiled nervously.

After dinner Haseena played the song "perfect"and pulled Anubhav for a dance.

It was full moon night.The resturant was on 30th floor of the building decorated with fairy lights and orchids.cold breeze was blowing swaying the orchids as if they too are dancing with the two lovers under the moonlight.

cold breeze was blowing swaying the orchids as if they too are dancing with the two lovers under the moonlight

(Orchids and moon aur sath mein Anuseena imagine karlo)

"Anu..Thank You"

"Thank you,kyun jaan?"

"Yeh..itna khoobsurat date plan karne k liye..apko pata hain aise chaand ki roshni mein dance Karna humare bachpan ka sapna hain."

"Sach mein?"

"Haa..bachpan mein jab disney ki movies dekhte the na usme prince aur princess aise hi dance karte the..tab hum bhi sochte the ki kabhi hum bhi apne prince k saath aise dance karenge...phir Ammi-abbu k death k baad humare bachpan k saath woh sapne bhi kahi kho gaye."Her eyes teared up as she remembered her late mom dad.

"Roiyye maat..apke ammi Abbu ko accha nahi lagega aapko rota dekhkar."he said wiping her tears.

"Isiliye toh nahi rote..aur humesha khush rahete hain hum..humare paas na sab kuch hain Anubhav..rahene k liye Ghar,acchi job, apne shouk pure karne k liye paise,Neil Avni jaise acche dost par phir bhi ek akelepan tha...par aapke aane k baad na woh Kami puri ho gayi..Aapke paas hume na wahi sukoon mahesoos hota hain..jo abbu k paas mahesoos hota tha..(she hugged him tightly)aur aap na hume bilkul humari abbu ki tarha pamper karte hain.(he kissed her hairs hugging her tighter)"

They stayed in the hug for a few minutes..he understood that she got emotional and slowly rubbed her back.After sometime she broke the Hug and looked straight into his eyes.

"Anubhav aap kabhi humse dur nahi jayenge na?Humse kabhi kuch nahi chhupayenge na?"She asked looking into his eyes.

"Kabhi nahi,na hum jayenge Naa apko jaane denge."He said pulling her into another bone crushing hug.

Anubhav's pov:

"Yeh hum kya karne jaarahe the..Jaan ko agar sach bata dete toh inhe kitni takleef hoti aur agar woh hume chhodkar chali jayengi toh hum kaise jiyenge...Nahi hum kabhi bhi jaan ko sach nahi batayenge..aur woh itni masoom hain innsab cheezon se dur rahe toh hi accha hain..Nahi batayenge kuch bhi hum inhe aur naa hi kisiko batane denge."
(Sorry to disappoint if you  had thought that truth would be revealed in this chapter.Usmein abhi time hain😉)
———————
Precap: entry of  Aditya.
———————
So Anubhav has backed out from his idea of telling her the truth.Now he is determined to never let her know it.What do you think will happen if someone tries to tell her?And there is going to be a new entry how do you think it will stir up the story?
———————
Do vote and comment if you liked the chapter.
Thank You.