Quality Time

Continued....(not proofread)

The car ride was silent.Anubhav rushed to their room as soon as they reached home...Haseena wanted to ask him to have dinner but didn't get a chance..she sighed and followed him to their room.

"Anubhav kya hua hain?Itna kyun hyper ho rahe hain aap?Hogaya na!"she said while entering the room.

When he didn't answer she sat beside him and cupped his cheeks to make him face her..

"Itna gussa sehat k liye thik nahi hain Anu..please shaant ho jaiye..aapne shikha diya na use sabak."she said as softly as possible.

"Kaise shaant ho jaye...aapne hume roka kyun..hum jaan le lete uski..puri duniya ko bata dete ki Haseena Malik sirf aur sirf Anubhav Singh ki hain..aap par sirf humara haq hain..samjha dete hum usse."He said keeping his voice low but sheer anger was evident in his tone.

"Haa Anubhav hum aapke hi hain..ab shaant ho jaiye aur kuch khalijiye...humara dinner date toh rahe hi gya"she said with a cute pout.

"Hume bhook nahi hain..aap kha lijiye"Haseena huffed at his stubbornness.

"Thik hain mat khaiyye...baithe rahiye muh phoola ke."she said and went to change.

"Aap khana nahi khayengi?"he asked seeing her setting the bed.

"Nahi"she replied grumpily.

"Hum upar khana wangwa rahe hain,kha lijiye(she tried to say something but he interrupted)...hum bhi khayenge."He said making her smile inwardly.She knew this tactics would work.

"Anubhav(fed him a spoon of rice)kya ho gaya hain aapko...itna gussa!hume laga hum iss Anubhav ko pahechante he nahi.
Anu aapko high B.P ka issue hain...aise hi apna aapa khote rahenge toh kaise chalega?(feeding him another morsel)"

"Sorry"he mumbled.

"Koi baat nahi.abb bhul jaiyye woh sab."she said placing a kiss on his cheek evaporating the little bit of anger he had in him.

"Aap so jao hume niche zara kaam hain..aate hain thodi der mein."she said and went downstairs as they finished their food.

After a few minutes she came back and found him scrolling through his phone lying on his side of the bed.

As soon as she  lied down he kept his phone and snuggled into her chest.She smiled and started caressing his hairs gently.

"Kal toh Sunday hain..aapki chhuti toh kal aap kya karna chahti hain?"he asked

"Kal pura din hum ghar par rahena chahte hain..aapke saath!Pura week toh bahar jaate hain...kal kahi nahi jaana.Aapko koi problem toh nahi hain na?"

"Hume kya problem hogi jaana...jaisa aap chahengi waisa hi hoga."He said fitting his face in the crook of her neck and drifting off to sleep.
—————————
Next morning :

"Anubhav uthiye...arey uthiye na..kitna soyenge?"Haseena whined shaking a sleeping Anubhav.

"Sone dijiye na jaana.."he turned to other side pulling the comforter over his head.

"Anu uth jaiyye abhi k abhi warna hum apse baat nahi karenge"she said angrily with slightly raised voice.

Anubhav got up lazily not daring to ignore her warning.She smiled seeing him sitting with his eyes closed.

"Jaldi se fresh ho jaiyye hum garden mein aapka intezaar kar rahe hain."she said chirping and ran out of the room.Anubhav chuckled at her cuteness and went to washroom,still struggling to open his eyes.
————————
Lawn: