The escape

Here's the bonus chapter 🥳

It was dusk.Haseena had spent the whole afternoon in their room crying.The sweet moments they have spent together in the the room was roaming in her mind breaking her more.She was having a hard time absorbing the fact that her love has been lying to her all the time.She glanced at the clock,it was quarter past 5.She stood up wiping her tears.

Haseena's POV:

Nahi hum qayed hokar bilkul bhi nahi rahenge.Hum bhag jayenge yahase...Anubhav k pagalpan ko badawa nahi de sakte..Sawa paanch baj gaye woh aate hi honge usse pahele hi kuch karna hoga..socho Haseena..socho!
POV ends.

Haseena's eyes went to their balcony and immediately an idea struck her mind.
"Iss taraf guards nahi hote hain ..kisine dekh bhi bhi liya toh boldenge ki tahel rahe the..yaha se utarke pichhe k raaste se bhag jayenge..guards konsa hume rokne Wale hain"she thought and immediately got some bedsheets and tied them together and fastened one side of it with the balcony's railing.

"Hey uparwale girne mat dena"she prayed and started climbing down.The ending of the sheets was around 7ft above the ground.
"Itna sa hi toh hain..kud jaate hain..kuch nahi hoga"she closed her eyes and loosened her grip.She opened her eyes when she didn't feel the ground..she opened her eyes slowly and was utterly shocked to find herself in Anubhav's arms.

"Ek aur chaddar toh add karna tha na..chot lag jati toh."He said calmly with a smile.

"Niche utariye hume"she said seriously.He didn't replied to her and started walking inside.
"Anubhav humne kaha niche utariye hume."she hit her fist in his chest but he didn't react a bit.He put her down once they reached their room.

"Ummid karte hain aap aisi koushis dobara nhi karengi."

"Bilkul nahi karenge agar aap hume jaane de toh."she said mockingly.

"Aisa toh nahi hone wala."he said calmly still with that smile on his face which was frustrating her now.
---------
Night:

Anubhav entered their room with a plate.

"Jaan yaha Aiyye hum dinner lekar aaye hain."Anubhav called Haseena who was sitting in the balcony.She neither replied nor moved from her place.He sighed and went near her.
He mixed daal with rice and held a morsel before her mouth.

"Khalijiye"

"Humein nahi khana.."she said coldly without looking at him.

"Aap aisa kyun karrahi hain Haseena...hum aapse itna pyar karte hain aap aisa behave kyun karrahi hain..kha lijiye na kyun khudko takleef de rahi hain...aapne subha se kuch khaya nahi khaya hain."

"Taqleef toh aap hume de rahe hain yaha qayed karke...kyun nahi jaane dete aap hume?"she asked frustratedly.

"Jaan kyun Jana hain aapko humse dur...kya abb apko humara pyar accha nahi lagta...kisi aur se pyar hain aapko?Aditya se pyar karti hain aap?"

"Kamal hain aap Anubhav,abhi bhi aap Humpar hi shaq kar rahe hain.Aur pyar ki baat aap na karein toh hi Bahetar..aisa pyar hota hain kya kisiko qayed karke rakhna..pyar mein insaan ko swatantra chhoda jata hain..aise baandh k nahi rakha jata.Koi pyar nahi hain aapko..hum bas junoon matra hain aapke liye samjhe aap.Accha hota agar apke jagah kisi aur se pyar karte kamse itni taqleef nahi hoti humein."she vented out her anger.

"Aapki himmat kaise hui kisi aur se pyar karne k bare mein sochne ki."He shouted throwing the plate on the floor.She flinched at her place.He pulled her to his chest and made her look at him by her chin.

"Apne liye humare pyar ko koi bhi naam de dijiye chahe junoon kahe lijiye yaa humara pagalpan hume koi farq nahi padta...hum bas itna jante hain aapke bina hum nahi jee sakte aur aapko hum kabhi khudse alag nahi hone denge.Apke liye hum jaan de sakte hain toh jaan le bhi sakte hain...isiliye kisi aur se pyar karne k bare mein sochna bhi mat."He warned and left her with a jerk.
"Upar khana bhijwa rahe hain..kha lijiyega"He said while going out of the room.
————————
10 days later,

Haseena was still in Singh Mansion.She never tried to escape again as she knew it was useless,Anubhav had ordered the guards to not let her go out of the mansion.

Today Anubhav was extra busy after all it was his beloved's birthday the next day. He had planned a small party at home and a surprise for her.
————————
The Next,Day:

Anubhav woke up early in the morning to find his lady fast asleep beside him.

"Happy Birthday,Jaana"he whispered to her sleeping figure and kissed her temple.
"Apko chhodkar jaane ka man toh nahi karraha par aapke liye jo surprise uske liye hume abhi jaana padega,pata hain hum intezaar nahi kar sakte aapke chahere par woh muskan dekhne k liye.(he caressed her hairs.)I love you Jaan."He smiled and went to washroom to freshen up.
.
.
It was around 10am when Haseena descended downstairs.

"Happy Birthday,Hasi"Neil wished her giving her a hug.

"Thank You"she replied with a small smile."chalo sabko mithai baante te hain."She said,Neil nodded and went to kitchen to get the boxes of sweets.
Haseena distributed the sweets to all the workers and guards in the mansion,all of them gladly accepted the sweets from her.

After half an hour Neil came to her room.
"Kaam ho gaya hain Hasi jaldi chalo."Haseena nodded,grabbed her suitcase and ran downstairs.Her eyes fell on the unconscious workers and guards..she felt sorry for them but she had no other way.
They sat in the car and Neil drove off to airport where Avni was waiting for them.
Sitting in the car Haseena turned back to look at the mansion..her eyes filled with tears and she was feeling a sudden emptiness inside.

"Neil Anubhav ko pata chal gaya ki tumne humari madat ki toh.."she asked.

"Main sambhal lunga...Bhai hain woh mere tu chinta mat kar...dashboard mein teri flight ki ticket hain..jabtak Bhai ko pata chalega tab tak tu Coimbatore pounch chuki hogi."He said.
————————
It was around 4 when Anubhav came back to mansion.He was holding some papers in his hand.There was a constant smile on his face..finally he has opened the orphanage for kids that she had dreamt off.
Flash back:
Anuseena were coming back from their dinner date when they noticed someone distributing clothes and food to kids on road side.

"Pata hain Anubhav hume na inn baccho k liye bohot dukh hota hain..bechare khelne kudne ki umar mein itni hardships jhelte hain...jo log inki madat karte hain Paisa,khana dekar bohot accha kam karte hain par inlogo ko na usse bhi zyada zaroorat hain shiksha ki taaki apne payer par khade ho sake.Hum har mahine ek orphanage mein 5000 rupees dete hain par hum jante hain woh kaafi nahi hain.Humara dil karta ki hum kabhi ek orphanage khole aur insaare baccho ko free of cost padhaye,unke rahene khane ka intezaam kare taki phir kabhi inhe kisi ki rahem ki zaroorat na pade"she spoke looking outside the window of the car."

Flash back ends.

That day he had decided to fulfill her dream and today it was done.He had the legal papers of the orphanage...and he wanted her to take charge of it.

Anubhav's heart skipped a beat as his car entered the main gate of the mansion.It was open and the guards were unconscious. He ran inside to witness the same scenario and she was nowhere to be seen.He saw the opened sweet boxes on the table.

"Jaanaaa!Jaaan kahan hain aap"he looked for her hysterically..he ran to the cctv room and the papers slipped off his hand when he saw the footage of her going away with Neil.

"Aisa kyun kiya Jaana(whispered)..kyun kiya!"he shouted and broke the monitors in anger.He came back to their room and started throwing things here and there.He picked her photo from the bedside table and was about to throw it but his hand stopped in mid air.He brought the frame closer to his face.

"Kyun chhodke chali gayi aap Haseena..kya sach mein hum pyar k qabil nahi hain?"He questioned as tears streamed down his eyes.He slowly sat down on the floor crying his heart out clutching her photo frame close to his chest.
———————
Precap:His pain.
———————
Haseena has escaped to Coimbatore leaving a broken Anubhav behind.What's written in their fate?
———————
Do vote and comment if you liked the chapter.
Thank You.