His anger

Next Day, Morning

Anubhav woke up first to witness the scene he had always dreamt of ever since meeting her.
His lady love sleeping peacefully cuddled up in his arms.Her little oily and glowing morning face,messy hairs were treat to his eyes.He couldn't help brushing his knuckles over her soft cheek.

Anubhav's pov:

Har pal aake liye humara  pyar badhta jaa raha hain...yeh pyar kahi hume pagal na banade!
Apke aane k baad humne sahi maayino mein khush hona sikha hain...humare paas labz nahi hain bayan karne k liye ki hum aapko kitna chahte hain...bas itna jante hain agar aap humse dur chali gayi toh hum jee nahi payenge...Aapki yeh masoom ankhon mein doobkar hum apne saare gham bhul jaate hain..(caressing her closed eyes softly,she stirred a bit at this making him chuckle softly.)
Aap sirf humari priye...duniya ki har buri nazar se hum aapko bachayenge..aur kisine aankh uthakar bhi aapke taraf dekha toh woh aankhein dobara kisiko dekhne k liye khul nahi payegi.(He placed a soft kiss on her forehead placing her head properly on the pillow and went to freshen up.)
————————
Anubhav was in his study when Jagjeet aka Jaggu,one of his gang member knocked the door.

"Sir,Madam par jisne hamla kiya tha  woh pakda gaya hain...torture room mein hain."

Anubhav nodded and Jaggu left.Anubhav closed the file he was working on,the same devilish smirk forming on his face.
——————
Torture room:
A man was lying on the floor on his stomach.His hands tied at his back.
Anubhav entered the room and walked upto the man.He kicked him kicked hard on his side waist turning him to face the ceiling.

"Bata kiske liye kaam karta hain?"Anubhav asked in his usual calm voice pressing the heel of his leather boot on the man's chest.

The man hissed in pain but remained silent.Anubhav made him stand by his collar..

"Bol kiske kahene pe Goli chalayi thi?(the man was silent)Himmat kaise hui Haseena par goli chalane ne ki?"He roared like thunder.

"Nahi bataunga na main...tum kabhi nahi pakad sakte mere boss ko."the man laughed.Anubhav took a deep breathe to control his temper but failing badly slapped him hard.

Meanwhile his phone rang...he gestured something to his men and they sealed the man's mouth with a tape.He received the call.

"Haa..jaan boliye"His voice as sweet as honey.

"Anu kahan hain aap?Humne pure Ghar mein aapko dhundliya.."

"Kaam se Zara bahar aaye hain...aap so Rahi thi toh jagaya nahi."

"Kab Tak aayenge?"

"Thodi der mein aajayenge Jaan."

"Thik hain..hum rakhte hain phir.Bye."she hung up.

Anubhav again went near the man and pulled the tape off.He held his gun on his head...

"Aakhri baar puch rahe hain..sach bata!"

The man laughed like a maniac and spoke..

"Jo ukhad sakte ho ukhad lo..kabhi pata nahi laga paoge mere boss ka...tumhari Jaan Haseena Malik toh gayi."

Anubhav banged his head hard on a pole causing trail of blood to flow down his forehead but still there was no trace of fear on the man's face.

"Dekhna tumhari Haseena tumse itni dur chali jayegi ki zindagi bhar nahi dhund paoge use.Kya lagta hain jab tumhara yeh chahera uske saamne aayega tabbhi tumse woh pyar karegi..kabhi nahi!Nafrat karegi tumse...nafrat!"And he laughed Hysterically.

"Boom!"And the next moment the man was lying dead on the floor.Anubhav had shot him right at the centre of  his forehead.
His full body was shaking,he was sweating heavily...he saw his reflection in the mirror hanging on the opposite wall.His face was covered with splattered blood of the dead man.Both hands were red with his blood.
The man had triggered the hidden fear of losing her in his heart.
He was standing there numb like a statue when his phone beeped.He pulled it out of his pocket there was a message from an unknown number.

**Kaise ho Anubhav Singh?Thik toh bilkul nahi hoge...mere aadmi ko toh pakadliya par mujh tak kaise pouchoge?Ab itne saalon ki pahechan hain..toh socha ek warning dedu..sambhal jao kyun ki tumhari sab se pyari cheeze tumse chhinne wala hu main.
Aur haa itna samajhdar toh tum ho ki iss number ko trace karne ki koushis nahi karoge,kyunki tum kar nahi sakte.**

Anubhav's eyes were red with rage..he knew what this man meant by 'sabse pyari cheeze'.

"Sir,aap thik hain?"Rony asked him,seeing his condition..

"Haan!saaf Karo yeh sab"and he stormed off the room.
———————
Anubhav entered the living room through the main door.

"Jaan kahan hain?"He asked their old cook who was passing by.

"Madam thodi der pahele room mein gayi hain."he replied with his head down.Anubhav went straight to their room.He was becoming restless to see her after the recent message he had received.

Haseena was busy in a phone call when Anubhav entered their room.

"Yes sir...sure sir....I'll join tomorrow..nahi koi problem nahi hain..hum sab manage kar lenge...jii bilkul..rakhte hain sir."She kept the phone and sat beside him on the bed.

"Aap thik hain na?"She asked seeing the worry lines on his forehead.

"Haan,haan jaana hum bilkul thik hain..waise aap kisse baat karrahi thi?"He diverted the topic.

"Haan..woh kal ek client meeting hain..toh Nitin sir chahte hain ki huma use handle kare toh humne kaha ki hum bilkul attend karenge meeting."she replied.

"Nahi Jaan aap iswaqt bahar nahi jaa sakti..khatra hain bahar."

"Toh kabtak aise ghar mein bandi bankar rahenge Anu?Woh insaan kab pakda jayega uski koi guarantee nahi hain...hume please mat rokiyega Anubhav..hume kalse wapas office join karna hain."She made her decision clear.

"Thik hain...jaisa aapko thik Lage..par aapke saath 2guards jayenge."

Haseena sighed but nodded anyways.
—————————
Precap:His weird behaviour.
—————————
The villain seems to be someone powerful and knows Anubhav from a very long time.What does he want?How did he got to know about Haseena?How will all this affect Anuseena's relationship?
—————————
Do vote and comment if you liked the chapter.
Thank You.