Anubhav's decision

A month and a half has passed by,Haseena was completely fit and had resumed her work again.
Avni and Neil have finally acknowledged their feelings for each other and were officially dating.Anseena's relationship had become stronger than ever.They were madly in love with each other.

It's been a week since Haseena and Anubhav had spent time together.Haseena was extremely worked up as she was leading a new project.On the other hand Anubhav was also worried and angry for he recently found out that there's a mole in his gang who has been feeding their information to one of his enemies.

One day,Haseena was done early with her work.It was 5pm,she decided to call Anubhav and meet up if he was free.
She called him once but he didn't receive.She assumed him to be busy so didn't call him again.After few minutes her phone rang,it was Anubhav.

"Hello"

"Hello,Jaana aapne phone Kiya tha sorry hum utha nahi paye"he apologized.

"Koi baat nahi...woh aaj humara kaam Zara jaldi khatam ho gaya toh socha aapse baat karle..aur agar aap free huye toh hum mil bhi sakte hain."

"Yeh toh bohot hi acchi baat hain..aap ek kaam kijiye ghar aajaiye...aj dinner saath mein karenge."

"Thik hain,hum thodi der mein pounchte hain."she hung up.

"Isska dhyan rakho..aur jab tak sach nahi ugalta chhodna mat..hum jaa rahe hain."

Before leaving he glanced at the traitor once and spoke
"Marna toh tujhe waise bhi hain...jaldi se bata de humari information kise de raha tha..toh shayad thodi aasan maut mile."
———————
"Umm..suniye Anubhav kahan hain?"she called one of the servants and asked about Anubhav.

"Sir toh shayad tor..."the servant's words were cut in the middle by Anubhav's voice.

"Hum yaha hain Haseena."He went near her and took her in a tight hug.

"Humne aapko bohot Miss Kiya" he mumbled in her neck.

"Humne bhi...kya kare ek project lead kar rahe hain na...1hafte se khana khane Tak ka time nahi milraha tha."she said breaking the hug.

"Chaliye room mein chalkar baith te hain."Anubhav said holding her hand taking her to take her upstairs when a faint sound of someone shouting was heard.

"Anubhav aapne woh aawaz suni"She asked stopping in her track.

"Nahi toh...konsi aawaz"he lied.

"Arey aise kaise nahi suna...koi chilla raha hain..shayad bohot dard mein hain."
she noticed Neil coming downstairs.

"Neil!"she called him out.

"Arey Hasi tum yaha?!Kaisi ho"

"Woh sab chhodo...tumhe kisi k chikhne ka aawaz sunai diya"

Neil glanced at Anubhav once who moved his head side to side.

"Nahi toh Hasi..tumhe koi vahem hua hoga."He said removing his eyes from Anubhav.Haseena was still not convinced but before she could say anything else Anubhav spoke.

"Yeh sab chhodiye Haseena...aap upar jaiye hum Neil se do minute baat karke aate hain."

After HM went upstairs Anubhav called someone.

"Muh band karo uska..chillane ki awaz bahar tak aarahi hain."

"Bhai kabtak aap Hasi se sach chhupayenge...usse sach bata dena chahiye."

"Aur tumhe lagta hain sach jaanne k baad woh humare saath rahegi?"Anubhav questioned

"Shayad nahi..par Bhai jhoot ki buniyad par koi rishta nahi tikta."He tried to make Anubhav understand.

"Hum unse koi jhoot nahi bolrahe Neil..bas ek sach chhupa rahe hain..sahi samay aane par hum khud unse sab kuch kahe denge."

"Par Bhai...yeh galat hain."Neil argued.

"Kuch galat nahi hain Neil.Hum Haseena se behad pyar karte hain..aur isse upar koi sach nahi.Aur kisi bhi haal mein hum unhe khudse dur nahi jaane de sakte.Aur ek sach agar humne chhupaya bhi toh kya...kisiko nuksaan nahi pouncha rahe na!"

Neil was silent.He knew it's impossible to make his brother understand.

"Jo aapko sahi Lage Bhai par ek baat kahena chahunga..Haseena ko jhoot se sakth nafrat hain.Abb faisla aapka hain."Neil said and went from there.Anubhav stood their silently for a moment then went upstairs to his room.
——————
He went inside his room but found it empty.

"Haseena,kaha hain aap"he called her out

"Balcony mein hain, aajaiye."came her reply.

He went to the balcony pulled her up from the bean bag she was sitting on,sat on it and then pulled her back in his lap.She shook her head at his antiques.

"Kya baat hain Anubhav aap kuch pareshan lag rahe hain..sab thik hain na?"She asked noticing him lost in his thoughts with his eyebrows slightly scrunched.

"Nahi jaana..bas thoda kuch soch rahe the."He said again getting his attention back to her.

After a pause of few moments he asked
"Jaana ek rishte mein sabse zyada kya zaroorat hoti hain...pyar na?!"

She was caught off-guard for a second at his sudden question but answered anyways..

"Bilkul pyar zaroori hota hain..par usse bhi zyada jo zaroori hota hain woh hain bharosa aur sach..kyun ki bina bharose k naa Anubhav koi bhi rishta tik nahi pata aur sacchai hi bharose ki niv hoti hain.."

"Agar hum aapse kabhi  kuch chhupaye toh?"

"Agar hume pata chala ki  apne aisa kuch kiya aur humse kuch chhupaya jo hume pata honi chahiye..toh hum aapse kabhi baat nahi karenge"she said seriously.

Hearing her statement Anubhav tightened his grip around her.She felt his body tense up.

"Kya hua aapko?Aap kyun pareshan ho rahe hain...apne hume dhoka thodi derahe hain(she chuckled)..hum jaante hain aap humse bohot pyar karte hain...karte hain na?"she asked looking into his eyes.

"haan!"was his short reply but his eyes expressed the immense love he had for her.

Anubhav's pov:

"Hum Haseena ko sab sach sach bata denge....kuch nahi chhupayenge unse..unka haq hain sach Janna.Woh bhi humse utna hi Prem karti hain jitna hum karte hain toh woh hume zaroor samjhengi..Haan bata denge hum unhe sach!"
———————
Precap:Anubhav to tell Haseena the truth.
———————
Anubhav has decided to tell Haseena the truth.What will be her reaction?
———————
Do vote and comment if you liked the chapter.
Thank You.

ANUSEENA-The Fear Of Losing You Season 2 ✓जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें