17. Tell them

"Chi, wake up. Are you okay?"

Jisoo jumped awake and looked around, slowly rubbing her eyes, cheeks stained with dried tears.

"Jisoo-ya! Are you alright now? Did you have a nightmare?" Jisoo looked at the source of the voice.

"Taehyung-ie!" She gasped loudly before hugging him tightly, breaking down in tears.

"Why are you crying?" He asked, voice now shaky- indicating his grief.

"You are not just a dream. You-" She hiccupped as she tried to speak.

"It's alright. I'm right here. Right here for you." He comforted her.

"Pinch me." Jisoo displayed her arm, sniffing. Taehyung looked at her in worry, doing what she asked to nonetheless.

"Ow." She cried more.

"I'm sorry. I'm so so sorry." He panicked. Jisoo smiled and giggled in happiness, all while sniffling and crying.

"It was a dream. Yes!" Jisoo hugged him. V smiled at her.

"Tell me what happened."

"I had this dream in which I went back to the day we both went out first and you weren't there. You didn't exist." She looked at him sadly.

Immediately making a happy face, "But- Now that I woke up and you pinched me and it hurt very much, I know that it's just a dream." She hugged him again.

Feeling her pain, V warmly hugged her and rubbed circles on her back; an attempt at soothing her.

"Don't worry, I've had such dreams too. Remember that night when I called you?" His expression turning sour.

Nightmares were his worst fear. Every time he had one, he'd become weak and tired for the next day.

Fortunately, after Jisoo had entered his life and changed every bad phenomenon, he wasn't so weak now.

"Yeah. I felt so bad that day." Jisoo said, not wanting to remember the moments when her beloved was utterly anxious.

"Sad things aside, I was thinking of what to get Jen for her grad." Taehyung successfully diverted the topic.

Thinking intensely, Jisoo spoke, "I was thinking we should get her the new Chanel bag, she told me her old one was wearing out."

"She bought it just last year though?" V looked at her in confusion.

"Come on, you know how Jendeuk-ie is!" Jisoo whined making Taehyung laugh.

"Why are you so worried about her not having a new bag." He asked with a chuckle, emphasizing on the words - 'you' and 'her'.

"You know Jimin told me he lost his car keys this morning." She said, keenly observing V.

"What? Really? He didn't tell me? He's so stupid! Oh I'll just call him if he needs a ride back home." He hurtled around to call his best friend.

"Why are you so worried? Doesn't he have another car?" Jisoo shot at him sassily.

Taehyung flattered his eyes in realisation, "Oh! Right." He looked at her, completely embarrassed. "Although, they are completely different things?" He looked at her again.