"Calm down, it's just Erwin, you'll be fine"

"Yeah, but he's an ex I haven't seen so long and now I'm with his friend and he doesn't know that"Norie says.

"Hey"

They flinched and they turn to see Erwin, Norie rubbed her hands and smiled lightly at him and Hange says "Erwin! So nice to see you again!"

"Likewise"he says and then turns to Norie.

"Hey Norie"

"Erwin"she only said.

"You know, you're the sight for sore eyes I was hoping to see."He says.

"Yeah...How was your job?"Norie asks as Hange just sat there looking in between them.

"It was good, there was some periods of time where I thought about quitting but I managed to pull through"Erwin explained.

"That's Great"She says and cleared her throat.

"Here's our gift to you"

Norie hands him a wine bottle that had a yellow ribbon wrapped around its neck.

"Thanks"Erwin says smiling.

Hange shifted her eyes back and forth and then groaned dramatically and says "come on guys! Lighten up!"

"Oi"

They turned and saw Levi walking up to them, Erwin smiled and said "Levi"

"Thought you wouldn't show up, all this for nothing"he says and sat down next to Norie.

"Come on, you know I wouldn't miss a day of free drinks. You know I'm a sucker for whiskey"Erwin says and chuckled after.

Levi let out a breath and Hange says "Alright! Maybe the boys should catch up together and the girls can talk!"

She pushed Erwin and Levi to a table and then she dragged Norie and her back to the bar.

Erwin stared at Norie which made Levi notice, he crossed her arms and cleared his throat. Erwin looked at him and says "oh um...It's just, Norie looks at the same. She looks great"

"Yeah"he only responded and took a sip from the whiskey.

Erwin sighed and looked down at his cup before saying "look Levi, I don't want things to be awkward between us. You're probably still mad at me for how I left Norie our last week of highschool"

"Who says I am?"Levi says.

"You're not?"

"I'm irritated"

Erwin frowned and said "I'm willing to put the past behind us, make this less awkward, its been like what? 8 years? 9?"

"That fact that you don't know is what irritates me more"

"Please Levi, let's just...Focus on being adults and be mature about the whole thing."

Levi stares at him and hums.

"Whatever"

-----------------------------------

"God this is so awkward"Norie says holding her temples as she secretly watched the boys from the table.

"They'll get over it, besides their friends, they've known each other since middle school. They'll bring back what they had any time soon"Hange says and then took a shot.

"Ah! My eyes!"she yelled since she took it to fast and the tequila shot out of the cup and some landed behind her glasses

"Oh honey, what did I tell you? Don't be to harsh"Norie says as she places napkins on her eyes.