6 | ᴅᴇᴄᴏᴅᴇᴅ

Don't forget to vote you beautiful people :)

           ‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊ ♡ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ♡ ‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊

"So?" Brea questioned, her eyebrow raised as he suddenly stopped his sentence midway through.

"Right sorry, I was just rethinking it all so I can tell you a clear picture and don't get anything mixed up." he reassured, sitting sideways of the sofa to look at her better.

"So it started off with you fainting....."

Flashback

"What the hell happened what did you do?" Officer Park quick fired at his friend.

"You're asking me like I know I am just as clueless as you right now, you saw for yourself how she looked and was acting fine and then suddenly fainted and now here we are both standing above her like puppies." Officer Hoseok dead panned, getting off his knees to look down at the still body below him.

They had layed Brea onto the floor to make it more comfortable but now they had to figure out what they were going to do, first of all they hoped she wouldn't be out for too long however once the clock had hit an hour later they soon clocked that she was not going to wake up any time soon.

"I found her address and landline." Jimin states after rushing back through the door, Officer Jung had stayed in the room with her for safety and so that if she did wake up she wouldn't wake up alone.

"Right and have you called the number cause I am pretty sure she has roommates." He states, looking up from his laptop.

"Yeah err I did." Jimin responded, scratching his neck while his head was tilted to the side, something clearly bugging him that he needed to let his friend Hoseok know.

"And.....?"

"Some man picked up on the other end and said he lived there with his friend and their child." He says.

"Right... shit this is one of those times I should have checked her place and the residents, I can't even confirm who or what or anything." He sighs, his shoulders becoming very tense as takling her home in this state no longer seemed like a safe thing to do.

"What do you want me to do?" Officer Park asked, standing tall as he could tell he would now be running to and fro passing information, disadvantages of leaving your phone at home on that one day.

"I... Let me think, I don't think any of her friends have any spare rooms."

"That's really helpful." Jimin scoffs, pulling out the chair to sit on careful not to knock you as he did so.

"What.. What if I took her home to make sure she wakes up okay and then I could see if I could discuss good times for her to come back in to carry on the conversation, I know it's wrong but it seems like it's ONE of the best things to do." Officer Hoseok says, emphasizing the one he knows there could be other ways but his muffled brain at the time unable to think of any.

"I mean it wouldn't be very professional but I guess it would make things a bit easier, I mean you were the detective on this case, you know the most about her so it's not like she's completely a stranger at least not to you anyway." Jimin reminds him.

"True true just I know there are active cameras and we are half justified don't tell anyone." Hoseok pleads.

"Bro who do you think I am going to tell, you know you're the only worker I am only close with especially when it comes from out of work as well."

"Yeah okay, right well that's sorted, help me get her in the car when J leave work." Hoseok asks as JImin began to leave the room.

"Sure can do." He sings in response.

Back to present

"Right okay, that makes sense."

"Yeah sorry if it semed stupid I have a lot on my mind so that was the best thing I could think of at the time." Hoseok says like a nervous child, if he was usually outgoing and seeiingly happy, he now seemed nervous and scared that one small had fucked everything up.

"No no it's okay, thank you for looking after me, but I will say I am probably correct so the man with a child is probably my roommate." She says, seeing his surprised expression take over as his eyes widened.

"I thought you had A roommate not multiple sorry."

"It's okay I live with my friend who has adopted a child with their friend come unofficial boyfriend so yeah." she explains, her hands now fiddling with eachother to keep herself distracted.

"Oh okay that makes sensee." he replies, relaxing back into the arm of the sofa flinging his head back.

"May I ask a question though?"

"Sure go ahead."

"How did you know I lived with a roommate cause I know for a fact it's not written on any documents." Brea asked clueless, completely forgetting that when he had first called he had told her that he was a detective.

"I.. err, did you forget what I said when I first called? I'm a detective." Hoseok deadpans, looking at her expression change as soon as she realised, making him laugh.

"Fuck yes you did sorry, how the fuck did I forget that." She chuckled shrugging back as she couldn't bear look at his face anymore especially with the eyes he was giving her probably without realizing.

"It's okay anyway I'm not trying to kick you out but how long are you planning to stay as I need to ask you a couple of questions and I need to take you back to the police station to grab your car." he explained sitting back up.

"Ah yes you know I hadn't even thought about my car." she deadpanned.

"Honestly I thought so or you would have asked me beforehand."

"Yeah true well it is sunday and I don't want to get in too much of your way so ask me whatever you want and then I'll ill leave so you can spend the rest of the day with Rose before the week starts again."

"Alright well, first off..." Hoseok trailed off suddenly being interrupted by his daughter.

"Dad I'm thirsty." Rose shrugged with her arms crossed as she stood in the middle of the living room.

"You know you can get on yourself you're old enough."

"Yeah but i'm not tall enough" she sulked.

"Yeah ok ok I'm coming."

"So she's really a savage I see." Brea chuckled watching the father daughter scene in front of her.

"Kids these days."