Ch 20-A Little Side Effect

Start from the beginning

Y/n: *blush*

Liliana: *look at Dalia* but there is one thing that you must be very careful with

Dalia: *play with Y/n's hair* sure what is it?

Liliana: after you had sex, do not let Fk/n out of the room. I think that if she has sex with us she change into our species.

Dalia: ahahah that would explain what happened a few weeks ago. Alright I will be careful

Y/n: oh I forgot to tell you guys but since our house is being renovated, Maria told us that we could sleep at her place while waiting for the house to be rebuilt.

Liliana: no problem

Dalia: alright, try to not make too much noises tonight *wink at Y/n*

Y/n: *smile blushing* (I wonder what they are doing right now? Maybe I should send them a letter?)

--------Meanwhile with the Alphas--------

(Jinka's POV)

We were in another meeting, Gil asked everyone to come to the meeting room because he had three things to tell us. Once I entered the room, I saw that everyone was already there except for Linnae and M/n, so I made my way next to my mother and sat on the chair. Not even thirty seconds later and both M/n and Linnae walked through the door with a smile on their faces.

They quickly sat down, M/n next to Asha but before that, she kissed my mother on the cheek which made her smile, and Linnae sat next to her parents.

Jinka: (wait a minute...if my mother and Y/n's mother are mates and are dating...does that mean I'm going out with my step-sister?...no I was already dating my Y/n before mother met M/n so it doesn't change anything!)

Gil: We have three things to tell all of you, the first is that we received many reports about the "Church of Purity" being here

Asha: *glare at the table* it would have been weird if they didn't come, with everything going on around here we are lucky that they came only today

Wanda: another problematic group

Dave: *frown*

Warden: hmm I never heard about this "Church of Purity", who are they?

Dave: a bunch of disgusting rats that think that every phenomena are a disease that needs to be cleansed

Tora: if they are here it's probably because of the horsemen

Fubuki: *growl* I won't let them touch a single hair of Y/n, Myu, or our family

Artoria: same thing for me

Jinka: *nod*

Carmilla: I will show them why people call me "The red queen"

Linnae: *smile* yes we will protect everyone plus Y/n will talk to us!

After she said that everyone turned to look at Linnae, too stunned to speak.

Jinka: ( Y/n will talk to us?) *smile* really?

Linnae: *nod enthusiastically* yes the crow that I sent with our letter came back a few hours ago without the letter.

Artoria: but it doesn't mean that she will talk with us?

Linnae: yes she will, I'm sure of it trust me! Something tells me that I'm right

Carmilla: alright sure we will trust you

Wanda: alright and what about the third news?

M/n: *smiles at Fubuki and Wanda* I have good news about Myu, she will wake up.