Battle for mystery mountain

Shredder, bebop, rocksteady and night ninja were at the entrance to the portal.

Night ninja: I got this. As he opened the portal.

Shredder: impressive. As he and the others went into the portal and came out on the mountain.

Bebop: this place is cool!

Rocksteady: kinda calming.

Shredder: this is no time to be calm.

Night ninja: now I will finally take over the mountain!

An Yu: over my scales! As she, the turtles and everyone else was there.

Shredder: my mutants!

Romeo: we're not your mutants anymore!💢

Orticia: you lied to us!💢

Night ninja: your too late anyways! Now I'll have the mountain! And shredder can have New York! Just like he promised.

Shredder: what promise?

Night ninja: what?

Shredder: did you honestly think I'll let you have to source for ultimate power!

Night ninja: you liar!💢

Mikey: I kinda waited for it.

Shredder: bebop! Rocksteady! Get rid of them all! I'll get to the pagoda. As he ran up the stairs.

An Yu: your not getting away this time! As she got on her staff and flew up to the pagoda.

Leo: let's do this!

All: right! As they started fighting bebop and rocksteady.

Bebop: try to find me! As he turned invisible.

Luna girl: where'd he go?

Orticia: I can't see him!

Bebop: here I am! As he turned visible and punched them both.

Gekko: Luna! SUPER GEKKO MUSSELS! As he punched bebop in the face.

Catboy: SUPER CAT STRIPES! As he tied up rocksteady.

Rocksteady: CHARGE! As he charged through the cat stripes breaking free.

Mikey: BOOYAKASHA!!! As he whacked rocksteady with his nunchucks.

Donnie: let's see you handle this! As he used his staff to electrocute bebop.

Howler: howl him! As the wolfies howled at rocksteady blowing him back a bit.

Bebop: enough games! As he shot glue out of his belt sticking everyone.

Leo: we're stuck!

Rocksteady: it's all over.

Night ninja: no it's not! As he shot sticky splat out of his hand at bebop and rocksteady.

Raph: you again?

Night ninja: I'm on your side. As he set everyone free.

Night ninja: and I've got an idea.

Leo: what is it? As everyone listened carefully to night ninja's plan.

Owlette: hey you two! Come and get me! As she flew away.

Rocksteady: get back here! As he and bebop started chasing her.

Owlette: there coming!

Catboy: SUPER CAT STRIPS! As he shot the cat strips to Leonardo and gekko.

Leo: pull! As everyone started pulling the stripes tightly.

Rocksteady: there they are!

Bebop: rock look out! As he stopped but rocksteady bumped into him causing both to trip on the strips.

Orticia: your not going anywhere! As she used her vines to trap bebop and rocksteady.

Donnie: and just to be sure. As he poured a strength potion on the vines making them stronger.

Both: well this stinks.

Catboy: what about An Yu?

Leo: we'd better get up there fast! As everyone started run to the pagoda.

Shredder: finally. I'm at the top.

An Yu: stop right there shredder! As she appeared in front of him.

Shredder: if that's how you want it. So be it!