Mutations

At the technodrome

Shredder: okay, I think we have enough. As orticia, the wolfy kids, Luna girl and Romeo were behind him.

Romeo: this is better then my flying factory.

Orticia: this place needs my plants.

Shredder: New York needs your plants little girl.

All of them head to a giant room with bebop, rocksteady, baxter stockman and night ninja.

Night ninja: hello everyone.

Romeo: night ninja?

Luna girl: why do you look like that?

Night ninja: thanks to the mutagen, I'm a mutant splat monster! And I love it!

Kevin: is that what we'll look like?

Baxter: the mutagen works with you inner animal.

Shredder: and to make sure nothing wrong happens, We'll spray you with a hose pipe.

Baxter: indeed. As he connected a hose pipe to the mutagen tank.

Shredder: who wants to go first?

Luna girl: I'll go. As she got in position and baxter sprayed her with mutagen, she screams in pain before gaining wings, stingers and antennas.

Luna girl: woah! This is... awesome! I can fly without my Luna board!

Orticia: I wanna go next! As she got in position and baxter sprayed her with mutagen, she screams in pain before gaining plant snake arms and plant spider legs.

Orticia: so cool!

Howler: our turn!

Rip: I can't wait!

Kevin: I guess.

Baxter: I'm gonna need you three to be separate from each other, who knows what will happen. As the wolfies got separate from each other and he sprayed them with mutagen, they scream in pain before turning into wolfs.

Howler: are we actually wolfs?!

Rip: my body!

Kevin: at least we're faster.

Howler: well we can't argue there.

Romeo: best for last! As he got in position and baxter sprayed him with mutagen, he screams in pain before turning into a troodon.

Romeo: I'm a dinosaur?! Well, at least I have speed and have sharp teeth.

Night ninja: you guys look amazing!

Rocksteady: boss! Bad news! As he pointed at the turtles and An Yu.

Shredder: drat! There coming!

Night ninja: stop them!

Mutants: on it! As they all leave the technodrome.

Night ninja: mystery mountain will be mine!

Shredder: that's right! It's all *cough* mine *cough* yours!

Night ninja: I love being a mutant!