"Ofcourse I am angry.....you don't know how they destroyed my life by marrying me to you...." Mummbled Yibo in a low voice with tears in his eyes.

"Like you know.....now we are married and.....we sleep....in the same room....and....you are beautiful too....so....what do you think.....can I touch you...." Asked Zhan hesitating. Yibo turned to look at Zhan.

"I was right....you all are same....you all Alphas are same.....pervert....just want to use Omegas for your lust...." Said Yibo angrily.

"Yibo....its not like that....I am just ask...." Zhan was about to say but Yibo cut him.

"I know.....very well....just want to satisfy yourself and when you are satisfied enough you will search for another...." Said Yibo as he sat up.

"Yibo....you are taking it all wrong...." Said Zhan

"It will be better if I don't sleep here....i can't trust you..." Said Yibo and stood up to go.

"No Yibo....wait....i didn't mean that....please....i am sorry if I hurt you.....but I really didn't mean something like that...." Said Zhan with pure sincerity in his voice.

"I really didn't mean....I just....want to hug you.....while sleeping.....but didn't wanted to do it without your consent....so I was just asking...." Said Zhan slowly.

"Okay....if you don't want....I will not talk about it again....but please don't go....you can sleep here.....I promise i will not do you anything...." Said Zhan.
Yibo sat back again while Zhan stood up and looked at Yibo.

"You sleep here okay.....goodnight...." Said Zhan with a smile and walked out of the room.

Yibo layed down on the bed while looking at the door. For the first time he felt bad for saying something.

"Why am I feeling bad...isn't it what he want.....ofcourse....he is a Alpha....and I know they just want a omega to fulfill their lust....huhh and I am noy someone who well let him have his ways so easily...." Said Yibo.
After thinking all this finally Yibo fell asleep.

After sometime he woke up as he was feeling very thirsty. Yibo stood up and walked downstairs towards the kitchen as he saw Zhan sleeping on the sofa.

Yibo continue walking toward the kitchen, he drank the water and returned back to his room.

In the morning
Zhan opened up his eyes and looked at Yibo who was sitting on the sofa in front of him.

"Good morning...." Said Zhan with a warm smile as he sat up. Yibo just glared at him without replying.

"Do you like sleeping like this...." Asked Yibo.

"No....I just....ahm....don't want to disturb you...." Said Zhan.

"But I didn't asked you to leave the room, I was going myself only...." Said Yibo.

"But I am not blaming you....i came here on my own....hope you have slept well...." Said Zhan with smiling as he stood up and started walking.

"What is the problem with him....he is not bothered at all..." Thought Yibo while staring at Zhan.

Zhan walked to the bathroom and took out his toothbrush and toothpaste. He started brushing as he felt something was weired.

"Why is it tasting so bad....wait...it taste like....eww...." Said Zhan and spit out everytging and started rinsing his mouth.

"It is shaving cream...." Said Zhan while wiping his mouth with a towel but he can still feel the taste in his mouth.

"Jenny....how did shaving cream came in place of my toothpaste...."yelled Zhan while walking out of the bathroom as he saw Yibo laughing loudly.

"You like that....." Asked Yibo while looking at Zhan. Zhan stared at Yibo for a moment.