CH 20 - First Dinner

Start from the beginning

You wrote it.

Suga : We didn't behavior like that actually. We act like that because our family has been harmed.

He said under his breath. You look at him with 'are you kidding me' face.

Suga : It was because w-we didn't  k-know that you were our s-sister that time.

Y/N : So you guys wanna say that if i was not your sister, then you guys will keep bullying me? You guys will treat a people that harm your family like that? Beat them half of dead?

You wrote on your notepad but none of them dare to give the answer. Not too long, you guys arrive at one ice cream shop. You guys step out from the car and get inside the shop.

All of you take a sit. You was looking around. Jin pass you the menu and you take a look. Your eyes widen when you saw the price. You feel dizzy because of the price.

You pick the cheap one. It just your favourite ice cream and the least topping. You was eating it silently without raise your head.

Jungkook : Is it that delicious until you can't raise your head?

He teasing you. You raise your head and see all your brother was looking at you fondly. You feel shy so you avoid their gazes.

BTS : Cute.

They said in unison. After that, they drive back to the mansion. Your father was standing infront of the door waiting for you.

Lin : Finally, you was here.

She said when you come closer toward them. You bow to them.

Lin : Your father was waiting for you all the time. He keep asking me when you're coming. He was worried for nothing.

You can't look at your father. You hiding behind your aunt. She take you inside. The others follow from behind. All of you start to eat dinner.

Dad : How's your study, Y/N.

He ask and you show him an okay sign.

Dad : Don't be shy. Eat a lot.

He said and you nod. Your father sighed since you still didn't open up with him. Your aunt convince you to spent the night there. You about to walk downstair when you hear someone cry and talking.

Lin : Brother, why did you cry like this? Please stop....

Dad : What do you mean she's going away? You can't do this, Lin.

Lin : Brother, Yujin entrusted me to tell her about this. She can....

He cut her.

Dad : I'm not allowing you. She is my only daughter. How can i let she living by herself out there when i still alive?

Lin : Brother ! They are not going to sold her or what. We also can protecting her from far.

Dad : That's my responsibility. Lin, please....I just want my daughter to stay here. Please help me to talk to her.

Lin : Talk about what?

Dad : Please talk to her about staying here again. Please convince her.

Lin : Brother, i can't force her. Like you say, we should respect whatever her decision. I already convince her for this dinner. We shouldn't push her.

Dad : But i just want my daughter.

Your tears was flowed slowly.

Dad : I can't raise her for 17 years. I can't see her growing up infront of me. I can't do anything for her for all these years. Please... I will give anything that you want as pay back.

Lin : Why don't you try to talk to her? Try to talk from heart to heart. Maybe she will understand. Brother, she same like Yujin. She have soft hearted.

Dad : You think she will agree to stay here back again?

Lin: I don't know but trying once wont hurt any of us. She won't forget what has happened toward her but we can create new moments together.

She said. You about to burst into tears again so you want to go back to the guest room but you was shocked when you see BTS was standing there.

You want to walk passing them but they was blocking your way. They take you to the rooftop. You wipe your tears away and staring at the dark sky.

Jin :  Can't you consider to stay here with us?

Namjoon : That's right. We need you here. Dad also needs you.

Y/N : But you guys was totally fine without me all these years.

You wrote on the notepad.

Suga : It's because we didn't know that you was exist.

Hobi : When we know that you was our sister, we can't if we didn't look at your face for all day long. So please ..

He said and then you stay quiet. You just look at the night view. Meanwhile, your brothers admiring the face that they miss a lot. They really hope that you will stay with them.