It turns out she has a daughter

Start from the beginning

After a while the two came to view of a huge window showing the estate's grounds, complete with a stunning lake-view.

What made the view even more stunning was the massive, thirty-feet tall armored and armed angel standing on the water without sinking, just a twenty feet or so from shore while there was a huge crowd of Devils wading in to the water and dipping themselves in.

"Is... Is that Angel?" Xenovia felt stunned. "A- and is it baptising Devils?"

Asia and Irina seemed equally stunned.

The trio looked at each other, then at the angel, and made their way to the manor's exit.

.

.

"And praise be upon... Hm?" The Angel's booming voice halted as Xenovia, Irina and Asia reached the group of devils who turned to face the girls. The Angel then addressed the devils who stood to block the girl's path. "Stand and greet the Champions of the Lord, the Purified, the Pieces of his Chessboard, the Heralds of the Coming Age. Those who stand side by side with the Lord, serving as his cleansing swords and protecting shields."

Xenovia opened her mouth, then closed it as the devils bowed to her. She saw that the vast majority of the Devils looked as if they had been recently wounded and some still had bandages around their bodies despite the majority's wounds had been healed, and some were soaking wet after the 'baptism'.

Yet, all of the devils were young ones. Xenovia couldn't spot even one 'old' devil- albeit it was difficult to tell a Devil's age even at best of times, due to their tendency to retain youthful appearance even after hundreds of years of living.

Then the words the Angel had spoken hit her. 'What?'

"A-ahu... um..." Asia seemed incredibly embarrassed by the looks the devils sent her way. She spotted a devil who had an injury in her head and used her as a distraction. "U-um, hold still, please... [Twilight Healing]!"

A green light shone and was absorbed into the wounded devil's head, and she was healed in an instant.

Murmurs spread through the crowd and the devils made a corridor in their ranks so that the trio of ex-Church members could pass through.

"The Messengers of the Lord..." A murmur reached Xenovia's ears as she walked through with the two other members of Momon's Peerage.

"The Exalted Ones... "

"They are touched by the Lord..."

"He blesses us... His Angel heals us, resurrects us..."

"I thought of the Church as stuck-up idiots and fools, clinging to dead God-ow..."

"...He extended his mercy upon us, in our darkest hour... He is no longer the Lord of Heavens, but of all Realms..."