SUS!

Once I woke up, I found out that we all were in a room and Kirishima was close by watching me.

Kirishima: You go bro?

Me: Yeah....

Kirishima: What happened?

Me: Bakugo attacked me. He accused me to be a villain and attacked me completly. I had no choice but to fight back....

Shoto: It looked like there was more.

Me: He woke me up using his damn quirk and started to call me a villain and some nicknames. I just have had it with him, okay?

Please leave it at that!

It's not as if I had a different plan to begin with.

I wanted to teach him a lesson and hit him black and blue and I did exactly that.

I am so happy now.

All I have to do is get the rest out of the game.

Easy!

I just have the best strategy to get rid of 3 more people and it's called doubt!

HAHAHAHAHAHA

The moment they start doubting each other they will start framing each other and I have a clean backstory.

I couldn't have done everything.

Now let's see how this will go!

They all left it with that caus it was the first time I actually exploded like this. Never did I attack Bakugo or hurt him but this time I did and I hurt myself in the process but it was worth it. Now that Pomeranians body will always remember the pain that I caused him and will shut his damn mouth and stop barking at me at every minute.

Me: We are still in the excercise huh....

Kouda: Yeah....

Me: So one of us or more are the villain?

Shoto: Yes.

Iida: If we stay together the villain can't do anything.

Me: You sure about that?

Iida: Yes.

Me: But Hagakure stayed with Sero, Ejiro and Kouda and still got attacked.

Shoto: And it was Ejiro who pointed Dark Shadows ability out.

Thank you Todoroki!

You never fail me to speak your theory out!

Now I can devide this group even further.

Sero: But he was with us.

Aoyama: Who said you guys are not the villains and were covering him?

Ojiro: That would actually make sense.

Sero: And who said you are not the villain?

Sato: Sus.

Aoyama: Very sus.

Koda: But how were we supposed to get Tsu?

Shoto: Sero could have used his tape to flung her back without anyone noticing.

Aoyama: Then one guy hold Hagakure down and waited for Sero to come back and voila! You got your crime!

Koda: Then what about Mina?

Me: Sero were you not close to Denki at that time?

Sero: So what? You wanna tell me, I was the villain based on that Midoriya?

Me: I am just pointing things out. I never said you are.

Sero: But it would implay it. Who said you are not the villain.

Sato: Hey back off him!

Shoto: He is a hero and definitelly not a villain. He couldn't have Mina since he was with me and Iida.

Sato: On the second one he came running from the other direction completly shaking and out of breath. So he couldn't be the one killing Hagakure too.

Sero: Then what about the girls?

Shoto: He was in a room with Bakugo. You think Bakugo wouldn't have noticed.

Sero: Maybe he did and that's why he attacked.

Me: But Bakugo always attacks me.... Besides don't you think if I was the villain, I would have eliminated Bakugo first?

Iida: True. So we can all agree that Midoriya is not the villain. Same goes with Shoto sinc he was with Bakugo the whole time.

Aoyama: So it must be you two or three! There is no other way!

Ojiro: SUS!

Iida: It seems plausible. Let's vote this one.

As expected we all voted for Sero, Kirishima and Kouda to get out of this little excercise since they didn't had a perfect allibey like I had and you know what? The fact that they were soo sure that it wasn't me was soo hilarious cause I was the only villain here.

Unfortunatelly I missed the whole reaction time of them when they found the girls but I had a better thing to do so I was kinda happy too.

Now that it was only us left, we couldn't help but doubt each other. The excercise was not yet over and Sero, Kirishima and Kouda just went out and were announced that they left the game since we all were still sitting in the same building.

Me: .... so there is another one?

Aoyama: Or two.