Villain costumes?!

This is the most stupid event I ever seen....

Who decided on this?

Who even thought putting me and the rest of us in this kind of custome would be a nice idea!

This is ridiculous!

Tho I kinda like it!

Still.... Aizawa-sensei! WHY?!

I was sure based on what I was wearing that this was something Midnight had designed for us since this would be so ridiculous therwise. We were all told to meet up at ground beta without any warning or anthing. All they told us was grab your hero costume, change in it and come out. Well this certainly was not my hero costume but I wasn't the only one having these issues. 

We were all in the changing room and you know what?

Bakugo: THE FUCK! WHY AM I THE ONLY ONE WITH A BUSINESS SUIT?!

Ejiro: It's not that bad bro.

Denki: Yeah, look at me with a Pikatchu tight pikachu costume. Look at my tail! Why?!

Mineta: Looking good!

Ejiro: Bro, better than actually having to wear something like this.

Ejir had something that I can identify as maid costume. why he was wearing something like this who knows! I was just happy she didn't go crazy on mine. Like some villain costumes were great but then again it was Midnight who basically choose our costume. It wasn't really a wonder that there was someone in a maind costume or Mineta having a costume with a bulls eye on it....

It was great because he would certainly be the main focus of the girls to hit on. Anyways, there was Denki in a yellow stripped latex suit having a pikachu tail and then there was Bakugo in a business suit which allows zero movements in it.

No wonder he was complaining about this. 

WHY?!

Like Aizawa-sensei.. why?

Why are you letting Midnight-sensei choosing what we wear?

This is obvious her doing because who else will put a boy in a maid costume or someone in a latex suit?

Besides that I got a handy whip attached to me as a belt.

I am sure no one saw it yet.

Boiiii do I love it.

So thanks!

Love my costume totally!

This is awesome and amazing!

Guess I got lucky here!

Of course someone had to tell me how fucking uselss I am and that this costume suits me better.

First off love you too!

Second, you do realise that this costume is a villain costume, right?

Besides it does suit you better than me!

You damn walking ticking time bomb which I love to anger with Kacchan.

If anything then you would be a Pomeranian or a Dandelion.

Bakugo: Move fucking Deku!

Me: But Kacchan!

Ejiro: Bro be nice to him for once. 

Me: Thanks Kirishima but it's uselss anyways.

Bakugo: Did you fucking called me useless just now?